“Food was lovely bit of a wait well worth it.”
Review of Waffle Station

Waffle Station
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: We are a Waffle House and Creperie based directly opposite Westcliff Station near Southend. We serve homemade food and Chocolate Bar Ice Cream Milkshakes. We also do Breakfasts, Freshly ground Coffee, Hot Dogs and Burgers
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Food was absolutely lovely, ordered a Hawaiian burger and a chicken fillet and two milkshakes. The burgers were absolutely amazing, nice throughly well cooked and the milkshakes were gorgeous. Took a little while to get here but was so worth it.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Been waiting for our missing drinks since Sunday! Today is wednesday !!

Ordered a meal deal for 2, didn't have the option to choose our drinks so thought we'd get 2 random cold drinks. Delivery arrives without drinks, run back outside but the driver was gone. Called the waffle station straight away. The nice lady apologised a lot and offered us the drinks on our next order or wait for the drinks to be delivered later on. They didn't know the meals they were supposed to be with drinks as we didn't choose any and blamed it on just eat.

We didn't know yet if we wanted to order again so said we'd wait but could take up to an hour and half!! 2 hours later no drinks. Texted them and said I was gonna go bed. Very disappointed. She offered one free waffle and drinks for the next day. OK. Got a text monday to say they couldn't deliver as they had technical difficulties. Was so annoyed as only planed snacks for the night and a waffle to share.

Asked if it was OK to have these delivered tomorrow instead (tuesday) but asked to add an extra waffle for the inconvenience caused. She said she couldn't allow that and had to speak to her boss. Fair enough but seriously how much is an extra waffle... To now, still nothing and I am just really fed up. Our drinks are officially 3 days late and of course been paid for.

Such a disappointing experience. I ignored the previous bad reviews but now wish I hadn't :(

It's now Wednesday and nothing is happening still. I was asked on Monday if it was OK to have these delivered Tuesday instead.

Contacted them Tuesday and was so fed up that I just asked for the drinks to be delivered. Got a text message " we are not open". This is an absolute joke. How can you treat your customers this way? I am not angry anymore I am just so upset I could cry. This experience has truly been upsetting and disappointing.

Not sure if I've been lied to or if they can't be bothered to treat their customers fairly or delivers to us.

I now want a full refund and will take this further if not resolved.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Marianne J
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately waffle was undercooked, small portion of fruits topping, was not enough good like our expectations was for £4.95. In Southend is many places where you can be much more happy. Staff was friendly but I think unhygienic.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Always great here. Love the food, staff and short walk to the beach. I would recommend the Oreo Milkshake and Waffle Station Burger

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 6 May 2016

It's lovely to see an independent shop like this up and running and making Westcliff even more up and coming. We had a lovely waffle, ice cream and coffee and the lady who runs it was very friendly and welcoming to our two little girls. I would highly recommend!

Date of visit: May 2016