“Amazing ”

Pavarotti
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: BLACK TIE AND DIOMOND EVENING WITH THREE TENORS Formally invites you to an evening with The Three WaitersA Strictly black tie event comprising of a relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy our Italian Cuisine while The Three Waiters will entertain you with both classic and modern opera and humor.£59.95 pp + 10% Service Charge(To reserve your table please call us on as numbers are limited a deposit will be required, £20.00 pp)Friday the 27th of September 20138:00pm
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing food. Very tasteful. Lovely decor and felt with welcome had three courses and a bottle of red for two people well worth every penny will come again

2  Thank MrsLollypop

Reviewed 25 December 2016

We have been here for Christmas dinner and I found it very nice.The quality of food freshly prepared was excellent.The atmosphere in the restaurant was cosy and we feel like in Italy.The owner was really friendly and give us all his attention.The music was very well chosen ,giving the festive atmosphere without being too loud.the prices are reasonable and we really felt very good.we'll go again !

1  Thank esmeralda2910
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Fancy a little of tradition for the festive season/special occasion or a chance to get out of London? For the first one an olde afternoon tea would do and there is no need to make a trip to Cornwall or spend a treble in the Ritz. The place I happened to be frequent to recently is on the seaside, Westcliff to be presise and has an Italian name Pavarotti but can boast the best scones this side of Essex, baked according to the hand-written recepe and served lovely warm so you can smell... Here I should mention that all these stuff - the scones, sandwiches and all the rest sweet trimmings are served on the traditional china, the one you see in the museums. And of course, it starts with lovely Kir Royale... By the way, if you fancy some Italian cousine you should check the place in the evening and meet the chef, listen to nice music and you if you are lucky the owner will play a piece on the piano. And do not forget to try the very italian espresso (and home made desserts, and fish dishes... well, see the menu)!

2  Thank Tania C
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I confess, I had only ever visited this restaurant when it was Il Gattapardo. Our friends booked a table for 4 and we were looking forward to trying it. We arrived at 7:20 for our 7:30pm booking and the restaurant was empty. The moment we opened the door we were greeted with a very heavy smell of B.O.
It soon became evident that this was emanating from the Maitre D'. I know this will be a delicate issue for the restaurant when they read this review but someone needs to be brave enough to raise the issue. The decor of the restaurant is a bit of a throwback to the 70's but the Maitre D was very welcoming and friendly. The only other diners throughout the entire evening was a table of 6. Which is a little odd for a Saturday night, 2 weeks before Xmas!
The menu was slightly limited but I must say that the 4 of us all agreed that we enjoyed our choices and I don't have any complaints in this regard.
I can't quite put my finger on what is lacking but with only 10 guests on one of the busiest Saturdays of the year, there must be a lot of people with a similar opinion.
I don't know if the unpleasant body odour was just a one off but it really put us all off. Sorry....

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful afternoon today having Afternoon Tea. The owner and waitress couldn't have been more attentive. Beautiful place and atmosphere. Background music made it even more special. Would definitely recommend and will go back for an evening meal. Thank you for making my mums birthday, so special x