“Christmas Lunch”

Pavarotti
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: BLACK TIE AND DIOMOND EVENING WITH THREE TENORS Formally invites you to an evening with The Three WaitersA Strictly black tie event comprising of a relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy our Italian Cuisine while The Three Waiters will entertain you with both classic and modern opera and humor.£59.95 pp + 10% Service Charge(To reserve your table please call us on as numbers are limited a deposit will be required, £20.00 pp)Friday the 27th of September 20138:00pm
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Friends of mine from London and I went for our Christmas lunch at this venue and found it quite pleasant regarding atmosphere.. The decor is quite baroque with a nod in to luxury, the service was friendly and the staff very polite without being stuffy. The menu choice was standard with starters all regular fare. I was disappointed that the soup was lobster bisque therefore not a popular choice so I opted for the Parma ham and melon. Sadly the meat was a bit dry around the edges as was the fruit. Turkey being the main order of the day and not being a fan I chose the roast sirloin with Christmas trimmings and yorkshire pud. I'm pleased I did as it was cooked to perfection, succulent and plenty of it. My companions had the turkey and said it went down a treat. Dessert was fine. The Christmas pudding was as it should be ( delicious and warming ) as was my tiramisu ( without the warmth ). Our Merlot was the crowning glory and our glasses were topped up constantly by our wine waiter.
On the downside there was no dress code for such an opulent occasion. Most of the clientele were dressed accordingly however some customers looked like they had simply popped in for a Big Mac and large fries. I'm sorry but the management should discourage cut off jeans, leggings and tee-shirts on principal. Other than that I recommend The Pavarotti to anyone who enjoys fine dining.

1  Thank _jamie_henshall

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

4 of us went there after walking past it for several years and were pleasantly surprised. Comfortable seating and the decor is more barroque than a typical restaurant. The room is dominated by a large chandalier. Good selection of food and reasonable prices, also pleasantly surprised at wine list. My girlfriend had ordered a Souave and as they had run out replaced it with a superior wine at the same price. Toilets clean and have decent hand dryers.
Worth a try!

2  Thank Steve O
Reviewed 8 May 2017

We went there with friends to eat dinner on my stag do. We pre booked over the phone, they said there is a dance floor too if we fancy to stay and dance away the night after the dinner. We kept this option open but there was nothing set in stone. When we arrived we soon realised it's not what they said on the phone, no dance floor and the style of the restaurant is interesting, I wouldn't recommend it for hen parties or stag do, due to their mostly elderly customers. The atmosphere was very relaxed, the staff were friendly. When they served the dinner, some of the staff looked unexperienced and there was no basic organisation and communication between staff how to serve a large party. The food was nice, although some of the choices were not up to standard. Some of the food were beautiful (like the lamb shank, roast potatoes), some were cheap quick made but acceptable (like the profiteroles). Overall, I would recommend the restaurant for dinner with family or friends, no large parties.

2  Thank Petitfilous
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I dined here on a Saturday evening in January, she had the spaghetti with muscles and I had the Tricilore - both were very good.

The bread served at the table was small rolls whereas I would have expected ciabatta and olive oil/balsamic reduction, but it was still nice.

We both had the stroganoff which came with creamy arboreal rice and was very enjoyable. My dessert was orange crapes and my wife - a lemon ice cream dish - both were nice. We finished with espresso and thanked the owner for a lovely evening. Would go again.

3  Thank Usuzumiishi
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing food. Very tasteful. Lovely decor and felt with welcome had three courses and a bottle of red for two people well worth every penny will come again

2  Thank MrsLollypop