“Exceptional Day with Exception Staff! First Class and Fun Day Out!”

Delta Force Paintball North Bristol
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Thornbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball North Bristol is located in Thornbury, Bristol, and provides customers with the ultimate paintballing experience. Set in stunning woodland, team tactics will be needed if you are to be victorious. Delta Force North Bristol offers 6 action-packed game zones, including Viet Cong Villages, impressive 2-storey Castle Wallenberg, Chemical Alley and haunted Graveyards. The centre is a short drive from the M5 in Bristol, conveniently located for players.
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We had an absolutely fabulous day at the paintball facility in Kegworth and will definitely be returning. The manager and his whole team were on hand throughout the day and were unbelievably attentive and helpful with no exception. Every care was taken to ensure that visitors had an enjoyable and fun day and all eventualities were well covered :))) Thank You!

All reviews
"gloves"
"kit"
"alex"

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Overpriced not enought staff and those guns stops every 30 seconds.It was nightmare as you cant shoot and you have to Q for the marshall to sort your gun out.Avoid

2  Thank ilko A
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball North Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we apologise for any issues you may have experienced. Please give us a call on 0844 477 5058 so we can discuss this matter further and work towards rectifying the situation.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback.

The Delta Force Paintball Team

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I took my son and a group of his friends for a belated birthday paintballing activity. We have been to this centre before so I knew they would have a good time. This time was even better than usual because of the attention to detail paid by the staff. The sessions are always well organised - with a great emphasis on safety. Rules are fairly enforced by the marshalls to make sure that everyone has fun. The staff gave advice about the number of paint balls you can expect to use for the number of people you take - I didn't feel they were trying to get me to spend as much money as they could - rather, they wanted to make sure the boys had enough paint balls to have a good time. On this visit it was very cold and staff went round asking those adults not taking part if they would like a hot water bottle to help keep warm and then came round several times to top them up. The pizza arrived on time and was enjoyed by the boys. According to the boys the game zones were great with lots of places to set up as defence or attack positions which made the games more exciting. teams seemed evenly matched. As one of the boys said as we were leaving, 'We'll be back.'

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Well, it's the morning after the day before and I still ache oll over, I really am getting too old for this. Looking back at yesterday with Delta Force, the smile keeps coming back as I remember the fantastic time the boys had.
We (3 dads) took a bunch of 10-14 yr olds to the North Bristol site where we 'cried havoc and let loose the dogs of war' - and loved every minute!
This is one of the best centres that I've been to. The staff are all very good (even if some of them look about 12) and safety is always at the top of their list. The Manager is excellent and runs a very tight ship, without the need to micromanage. The safety of the customer is the only thing that comes before making sure that everyone has a great time. We were matched against a team of equally trepadous dads with their own team of 'Jawas'. We were all kitted out with camo overalls, body armour, helmets/goggles, belts and munition canistets, with armoured gloves available from the shop.
Paint balling is not the cheapest day out, but our package included lots of paintballs. You will be surprised how many paintballs a bunch of kids can get through in a day so bring some cash for extras - the packages are by far the best value, though I'm not sure about the Banana Suit that is available to hire.
All in all we had a fantastic day, it was well organised and the boys will be talking about it for weeks. Hopefully I will have recovered before then!

1  Thank Mark L