“Visit before the theatre”
Review of Lowry Outlet

Lowry Outlet
Ranked #21 of 49 things to do in Salford
More attraction details
Owner description: Overlooking Manchester's historic waterfront, Lowry Outlet is an unmissable shopping experience that saves you 70% off the RRP of top brands all day, every day. As well as outlet shopping, you can enjoy a meal at one of the Plaza restaurants and even catch a film at the multi-screen VUE Cinema. Facebook and Twitter Search Lowry Outlet
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A very clean outlet but without a good selection of outlets. Good parking if a bit pricey. Good selection of restaurants.

Joanne J, General Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time post your review.

The management is always looking to improve the centre and currently implementing a strategic plan at bringing in more variety and brands to appeal to a wide range of customers. I am sure you will see some changes in the future.

We have spent a lot of time coming up with the new revised tariffs to simplify the process for our customers and make sure the car park is being used in the appropriate way. When you visited us at our Vue Cinema a staff member should have asked you if you had a car park ticket, so they could validate this for you in order to receive 4 hours free parking.

We look forward to welcoming you to the centre in the near future.

Kind Regards

Tia Parveen
Customer Services Adviser

All reviews
"information desk"
in 18 reviews
"pizza express"
in 10 reviews
"the imperial war museum"
in 22 reviews
in 9 reviews
"football"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Having visited the Lowry outlet for many years and enjoying the outlets offerings , it is sad to see greed with parking charges lowering the shopping experience with the extra costs incurred when you can nip just down the road to the Trafford Centre and park free .... the longer these charges last the less people like us will go , and this means less footfall and customers so it follows that even more stores will fold accelerating what is noticeably happening , which is very noticeable ..Alternatives of which there are plenty here we come ...to attract shoppers who mainly come in cars can go anywhere .....it’s up to you Lowry , don’t be greedy , we don’t have to come !!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A fantastic outlet with a range of shops and restaurants. Easily accessible, clean and inviting. Would return.

Joanne J, Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Scarlett

Thank you for the time to write your review and giving us five star.

I am glad you enjoy your visit to the centre and found that it is easily accessible, clean and inviting. I will make sure your feedback is forwarded to our centre management and the cleaning team.

Please keep an eye out on our website to see for events and bargains in the centre.

We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kind regards
Zed Woldehana
Customer Services Team

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My wife & I had a stroll through here & also had some lunch in the food court during our recent visit to Media City. Loads of shops slightly cheaper than the high street. Worth a look

1  Thank DudleyLen
Joanne J, Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to post your review.

I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your recent visit to the centre and had a great experience.

I will forward your comments on to our centre management team. We look forward to welcoming you to the centre in the near future. Most of our customers enjoy the collection of good variety of shops including, Gap, Next, M@S, Clarks, Molton Brown. etc. Some of these and other shops have a variety of brands within their shops with bargains of up to 70 % all year round.

This weekend we have our Makers Markets over the Easter Weekend starting from Friday until the bank holiday Monday.

We value all our customers feedback and thank you once again for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Terry Douglas
Customer Services Supervisor

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I used to enjoy going to the Lowry outlet but have to admit I haven’t been for sometime. After today’s venture it’s highly unlikely I ll go again, what a shambles. A lot of shops empty with advertisements over the fronts, spoke with one retailer who I used to visit regular and he was struggling since M&S had moved so literally nothing where his shop is. He has two shops but one is closing down. No free parking now and I begrudged my £1 fee!! That’s for under an hour, that’s how quick I got round! I really thought with Media City close by it would be buzzing, how wrong I was. Sad really.

1  Thank Afk04
Joanne J, Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am disappointed to hear that your visit to the centre did not live up to your expectations. Your feedback is forwarded to our management team so that it can be noted for future reference.

I would like to mention that we have started implementing our plan at bringing in bigger brands and more variety of shops to appeal to a wider range of our customers. I do hope you will see some changes when you visit us again.

We hope that you will give us another chance in the future and visit us again.

Terry Douglas