“Googled”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant on Google search as we were staying locally so wasn't sure whether to book or not,but the reviews were good so we rang and booked a table.
The restaurant was very busy but we had friendly greeting and was seated immediately. The menu was all you can eat from the menu there was a wide variety of Cantonese food to choose from all the food was fresh and tasty. The staff were polite and friendly we both said if we lived in the area we would come back again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times in the past but first time back in a while.

Service was quick and friendly (at least by the gentlemen - there was a lady serving also who never smiled or engaged in any way which was a shame).

Food is plentiful and by the numbers ok. The crispy lamb is good with the duck and it was nice of them to ask if we would like that.

Please change your satay sauce as it is completely bland, as are the “curry” samosas which taste nothing of the sort. The chicken curry main is also very “gloopy” and in desperate need of a little spicy heat. Otherwise pretty much as you would expect for the price and overall good value, especially if you rate quantity. You won’t go home hungry.

Would I go back? No, not until the place is updated. It is in bad need of a refurbishment.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Went with friends who go regularly to this restaurant and know exactly why they keep going back! Excellent tasty food, great value for money and attentive staff, even on a busy evening. What's not to like?

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Takeaways poor, cold and late. Took 1 hour and 50 minutes to arrive.

Have eaten in restaurant and it is much better as piping hot.

I have been shouting at the toilet this afternoon. Either takeaway from here was the culprit or it was a cake the girlfriend made.

Also cash only. In this day age. I wonder if all the revenues are declared.

Chinese takeouts in Andover are a bit of a shambles at the moment. Had a bad experience here and it has put me off for a long time. Avoid

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We have been visiting Buddha for quite a while now, so long overdue a review!

The first time my husband brought me here, my heart sank. A Chinese restaurant off the beaten track in the middle of a vast housing estate. Not at all what I was expecting. However, the food was good and the service charming. Hence, we return quite often.

The decor is a little tired, it's not posh by any means, so I wouldn't come here for a special occasion. The food is perfectly adequate though and reasonably price. They are clearly very popular with a regular, local clientele.

What really impresses is the service. They are always really, really busy with a full-house (particularly at weekends) and a constant take-away trade that just never seems to let up. Despite this the service is never rushed or dismissive, quite the contrary, very friendly and efficient.

I would advising reserving a table well in advance if you want to visit at the weekend.