3,055 results
All reviewsgolf courseglass houseafternoon teawalled gardenoutdoor poolspecial occasionsandwichesround of golfbuffet lunchplay golfbirthday treatspa treatmentsbeautiful groundsrelaxation roomstaff were attentivebuffet stylewest wing
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I just loved every thing about this hotel, the food was excellent, the room was lovely and the staff attentive. I was there for a business conference so was not expecting the standard to be so high. What more can you ask for?

I only hope I get the time to visit this hotel for a pleasure trip, even the walk around the grounds (map available from reception) was great.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TheGroveHotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Grove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Grant H,

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your recent visit to The Grove and have passed on your praise to the entire team.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Grove for a pleasure trip in the near future.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

A large hotel,spa and golf course in a beautiful setting.8 of us went and stayed for 1 night.The guys played golf and the girls used the spa.Both were very good.
In the evening,we had dinner in The Stables restaurant and that’s where we felt let down.The restaurant is noisy,making conversation difficult and the food is below standard for smart hotel.5 of our steaks were tough and inedible and Daniel,the restaurant manager simply shrugged and walked away when we brought this to his attention.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank TOOTHFAIRY123_10
TheGroveHotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Grove Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear TOOTHFAIRY123_10,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us; it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We were however sorry to learn that you found the quality of some of the steaks served to you was not as expected at The Stables. This is very disappointing and we apologise for any dissatisfaction caused on this occasion.

We were also very concerned you found the manner of a member of staff to be unprofessional while on duty. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will be addressing this behaviour going forward.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Grove on a future occasion.

Jonathan

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Definitely my most favourite hotel, loved the spa and working out next to Gary Lineker in the gym was a wow factor the meet and greet from concierge is seem less and exceeds guests expectations! Thank You for an awesome stay

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear cmonthespurs,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to read you enjoyed your recent visit to The Grove. I have passed on your thanks to the entire team with special praise to our concierge.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The Grive has a beautiful setting with wonderful grounds, and an excellent pool and play area especially for children. The staff are excellent and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The Spa was also excellent. Rooms are reasonable and comfortable. However the Grove is very, very pricy ( 5 Star London Hotel rates) and has the following drawbacks - 1. quality of the food served in the "standard" restruants is below standard even for a "cheap hotel" which the Grove is most certainly not. 2. no news channels offered on the in room TV's; 3. speed at which visitors to /members of the Grove Golf course drive in the grounds (up to the hotel and through the hotel car park leading to the golf course) is diabolical, there are no road "bumps" and children have to cross the car park area to reach the pool; and 4. when I wrote asking the management to compliment two staff members who gave exceptional service, I did not receive any response.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear camayu2015,

Thank you for your review, all guest feedback is extremely important to us. I am delighted to read you found our facilities to be excellent and I have passed on your kind words of praise to the entire team and I am pleased to read they were so attentive during your stay.

I truly appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns to my attention, and have passed on your comments to the management team for review. I am unsure of the date of your stay, however would like to pass on that there are currently several news channels available on our in room televisions in all of our bedrooms.

It is my hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Grove in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The ball room and the wait staff were par excellence.
The grounds including the golf course were very well taken care of . The dinner and breakfast had a superb wide spread . Meet a lot of sportsmen who frequent the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kiran S,

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your recent visit and very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.