“Lovely Relaxed Restaurant”
Review of The Grapevine

The Grapevine
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Letchworth
Reviewed 17 March 2017

The Grapevine is a huge asset for the town. The food is excellennt with healthy choices and reasonably priced. Great freshly baked pides, fresh side salads, home made dips etc. We love that you can have bulgar wheat rather than chips with main meals and that there are plenty of vegetarian choices. In addition the staff are helpful, and attentive with typical Mediterranean warmth. I Highly recommend a visit. We have eaten there several times and will be returning soon.

There are newer reviews for The Grapevine

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We have been going to the Grapevine since it opened and have never been disappointed. The staff are excellent,so is the food,and the owner not bad,I joke. I did have another favourite but I gave to say The Grapevine has taken over. We wish you all the luck in the world

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch here. Wanted to try everything so shared the meze then had a turkish pizza! The cold meze was delicious, good variety and great if you happen to be vegetarian. I had chocolate wet cake for desert. It was delicious and happened to be gluten free. Having many friends who don't eat gluten, I enquired and a lot of the menu is suitable or can be adapted. I was happily given a doggy bag yo take my leftovers home in. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is due to the price of the alcoholic drinks. Overall, a wonderful lunch.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful lunch here today with our 2 children. We shared the hot meze starter between us and the children loved the Sucuk and the Cheese rolls (boregi?). For mains we enjoyed the mixed grill kebabs and a pide. Our youngest son is famously fussy but absolutely loved his pide and declared Turkish food to be his new favourite. Thank you for the excellent and friendly service as ever. We've got our next reservation booked in!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Modern Turkish restaurant with a buzzy casual atmosphere, friendly service and tasty food at a good price. We went on a Thursday night and enjoyed the whole experience. The meat is flavoursome and nicely cooked. Recommend the mixed grill. Also offers 'pide' which is Turkish pizza. Midweek they offer starter and main for £13.95 which was very reasonable.