Review Highlights
Amazing

Absolutely amazing experience!! As an old rider I was thrilled to be back on a horse after so many... read more

Reviewed today
Gabriellad8793
via mobile
Fantastic

Great family run business. Friendly, fun and knowledgeable. Jess and her family are passionate... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
M1662AOcarolineb

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Isle of Wight
All reviews horse riding family run my daughter riding experience lovely horses isle of wight great ride hour hack beautiful countryside local countryside family members great afternoon lovely family an amazing experience in summary be visiting again lovely lady
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

I went for a ride over 90 mins and had the best time of my holiday. I am an experienced rider so am able to say the mare (lady) was an excellent ride , strong straight and true. The stables and horses were all in good condition. Well done Jess my escort and her Mum who is clearly dedicated to the business. Highly recommend this to all levels of riders

Reviewed 16 May 2021

Awesome awesome experience, everyone is so kind, so friendly. Love all the horses, they are so gentle and so gorgeous, absolutely love it. I will recommend everyone to come and have an amazing experience.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Highly recommend!! Amazing friendly and professional service. My mum and I thoroughly enjoyed our hour ride out and we will definitely return!

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Fantastic ride, thanks so much to Jess and Jayne. Beautiful views along the way and lots of fun bridle paths to have a good canter on. We enjoyed an hour and a half long hack with other lovely and experienced riders. Lovely, safe, but fun and bubbly horses. Look forward to joining again next time I'm in the Isle of Wight. Thanks again!

Reviewed 18 April 2021

We had such a good time on our first riding lesson (5 and 3 yo + parents with no riding experience) that we booked another one right away. The lessons were safe but challenging, and we all went away feeling like we learned loads. The horses are beautifully looked after and friendly, but the kids may have had more fun with the 6 springer spaniels. Will definitely be coming back every time we visit. So glad to have found them!

Oh, and my kids now want to name our next baby after the horses - which is great when you're riding maggie or arthur, not so good when you're riding gray lady or pixie.

Date of experience: April 2021