“Amazing!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
tonilee85
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Wow what a great place, beautiful. I surprised my partner for his 30th birthday and he couldn't stop smiling all weekend, we had a great time. The hot time is amazing under the stars at night, just perfect and breakfast on the mushroom table was such a delight. We wished we stayed longer and would definitely come back again. Thank you

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Joanne A
“The Perfect Hideaway”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This unusual property is the perfect hideaway for a relaxing weekend. Every detail has been carefully thought out and was even more magical than I had imagined.The secret Garden is in a great location; Canterbury, Whitstable and Blean Woods are within easy reach. Sitting in the hot Tub with a glass of Prosecco in such tranquil surroundings was an amazing experience.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
assuredro...
“Secret Garden”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My wife and I stayed in the secret garden for our 2nd wedding anniversary it was a truly wonderful experience and so well done. From the hamper to the bottle of bubbly and the hot tub in the garden. We will difinatley be back but might try the tree house next.

mbhuva
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay at the Secret Garden”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Our stay at the Secret Garden to celebrate my husband's 30th birthday really was incredible. We'll never forget sitting in the hot tub at night and watching the sky full of stars. Can't recommend enough. Thank you Chris and Michelle!

Rebecca A
“Romantic relaxing retreat”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I booked last minute for a sunday night as a surprise for my partners birthday. I emailed Michelle and she sent me through a live booking form and it was very easy and simple to book and pay. On arrival there was a complementary hamper and bottle of prosecco. The hot tub was ready and the attention to detail that has gone in to making such a beautiful garden shows! My partner loved it, we cooked our own dinner and had all equipment we could have wanted and sat outside listening to the bluetooth music in front of a fire :) We can't wait to visit more of Chris & Michelles cottages! My only small critisism would be that on arrival I had to call Chris because the pin code I was given for the gate was incorrect and it ruined the surprise a bit for my partner as we spent 15 minutes walking around a car park and other cottages trying to work out where our gate was and wondering if we were in the right place. Maybe some signage on the gates for a secret garden and the other cottages would help? Really is a magical place once your inside though and have recommended to friends and family

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$245
/ Night
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing