“Nice average food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The food was good but I expect a bit more spices when i go to an Indian restaurant. My sons Chicken curry was good though.

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Went there last night, the food and service were exellent, would recommend its a place definatly worth a visit

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Been frequenting Spice Court for about 5yrs.. Never had a bad curry. Thursday night is good with a £10 set menu and the Sunday buffet is decent. Try the lamb shatkora..very good. I go about twice a month and its friendly and the chaps are social.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

It was my birthday on Saturday and I visited the restaurant for the first time with my girlfriend and friend. We all had a lovely meal served by attentive and friendly staff. I work in the City during the week and have sampled many so called "top" Indian restaurants in my time. The quality of food at Spice Court is the best Indian food (outside India) I have ever experienced. Well done and keep up the good work. Will definitely be back !

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Visited last month, initially was going to order a takeaway but the inside was unbusy and looked pleasent so ate in! Everything was fresh and editable and service was ok, nice and handy for trian station, overall 6/10