“A tasty experience ”

Ko-Wah
Ranked #86 of 119 Restaurants in Gillingham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

I've been using this Chinese takeaway ad hoc when I have friends over, for about a year now. I have never had a dodgy meal and all the food is flavoursome. I think it's reasonably priced and always appears busy. I always ring up and collect so cannot comment on what delivery is like. Very friendly family run establishment and always very polite. A good and varied menu with specials. I would recommend this takeaway to others. The downside is the parking. You may be lucky enough to get in the bay a few metres along outside the post office, but don't hold your breath. Best park up a side street and walk.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

There aint alot i can say for tasteless food. Other then there is a kebab shop across the road.think i will use that instead

3  Thank nathan s
Reviewed 14 November 2015

I've been using ko wah for many years, and you always get great meals at a very good price, I would recommend this Chinese

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

I feel like death right now because of the food from here, it used to be good but has gone downhill massively! I won't eat here again as I'd rather nail my balls to Justin Beibers forehead and wear him for a scrotum! I punched a little random Chinese kid out of anger all because of this place! You need to change the names of your dishes after last nights performance, the hot and sour soup should be called 'warm and bland liquid' crispy chilly beef should be 'soggy tasteless dog' and Kung pow king prawn needs to be 'you got mugged right off mate' ..... The chopsticks were very nice though, very enjoyable to eat off!

4  Thank danjm1985
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

I'm a great liver of chinese curry. I truly believe you can judge a chinese take away on this dish alone. I've just finished a chicken curry from here and it was very good. The sauce is a little viscous for my liking, but superb flavour and real meat as opposed to squelchy meat!

Also has a 5 star food hygiene rating which is less common in chinese restaurants.

I'd certainly return.