“Chinese Takeaway”

Add it.
Chen's Garden
Ranked #49 of 78 Restaurants in Hythe
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lovely food and fast delivery have ordered from them a few times. Will recommend them as their food is very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely people. Very helpful and cheerful when telephoning orders. We've never had a problem with deliveries. Our opinion it's the best Chinese in this area

1  Thank Pauline A
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Have always enjoyed our meal from Chen. Usually choose set menu but always happy to make changes to dishes.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I am a huge Chinese food fan! I love it, and if there comes an evening when my boyfriend and I either have nothing to cook or can't be bothered to, Chen's is almost always out go to! The staff in there are lovely and we can always have a good chat whilst waiting for the food to be cooked, and there are a few seats if you're anything like me and hate being on your feet for too long (especially if you're hungry!). Chen's is a clean environment and the food is almost always delicious. The reason as to why I say almost always is because the last two times my boyfriend and I have visited, the food has a strange taste to it. We simply agreed that it was perhaps a little burnt and it happens. We haven't gone back just yet, but I'm sure when we do, they will be back to 5 stars in my books!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Being locals this is the best Chinese takeaway we've had. Super service on ordering over the phone, delivery available and great food. A true find for us.

Been to Chen's Garden? Share your experiences!