“Great food”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2018

4 of us had dinner on Friday night. The service was good, food was excellent. Our food came out all together, piping hot, well seasoned and cooked. Couldn't fault it. This was our second visit and will be back again.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Had two delicious meals here, both with lovely fresh vegetables and good portion size. Lots of choice and would do the drive again just to eat here!

1  Thank tericollins
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I used to go there on every visit to Hythe and loved it. Sadly it recently changed management and I was very disappointed during my last visit. The place lost its upmarket homely feel, with a below average menu. The tables in the 'beer garden' were filthy.

2  Thank Denys C
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We visited the Kings Head recently and were very pleased with both the food and the service, everyone made us feel welcome and the servings are very generous at reasonable prices.
A wide range of drinks all served with a smile, definitely be visiting again.

1  Thank peterjV4348VX
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food and very good/friendly service. I usually go to The Kings Head for a few beers with my dog during the week but have never eaten there. Decided to book a table for 7 and I have to say the food was some of the best I’ve experienced in a pub. Very good, highly recommended and will definitely head back soon.

Been to The Kings Head Restaurant? Share your experiences!