“New Orleans gourmet dinner”
Review of The Manor Roast

The Manor Roast
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Singlewell
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Hi guys
Another great evening with six quality courses cooked up by Wayne - top chef. Wine matched better than expected. Sally's team excelled with the service once again. Great crowd in again - getting to know everybody on first name terms!!!
Thanks Nick and Theresea cant wait for next one

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

We had a three course meal . Cheese in breadcrumbs with Cranberries then beef dinner then apple crumble all delicious

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went to the Manor Hotel for sparkling Afternoon tea. The food service and Prosecco were great. The setting was good also.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

A table was booked for 8 of us celebrating the birthday of 2 in the party. Because the hotel had 2 coach loads, we were given one of the suites with our own bar and 4 servers. They charge a set price for 2 or 3 courses which is very reasonable and the food was ample and delicious. My only complaint is that they have no vegetarian option. I don't eat meat but luckily I do eat fish and the salmon was cooked to perfection. We had a lovely evening and were served by lovely people. I would suggest they put a veggie dish on the menu, other than that, it was fine.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Went in for breakfast with a group of friends and family on a Sunday morning. The breakfast was good but I expected better when it's £12 each. The sausages were sticky, when I took a bite out one, I felt like it was stuck to my teeth. The bacon was quite salty and dry. The hash browns were quite greasy. The scrambled eggs were really nice but the fried eggs were ok. The baked beans were fine. There was lots of different drinks like tea, coffee, orange juice, apple juice, lime juice, rhubarb juice, water and milk. My mum had the continental breakfast which she said was really nice as there was loads of fruit to choose from. There was some foods that they would cook for you if you asked like black pudding.