“Breakfast and dinner with break.”

The London Beach Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 46 Restaurants in Tenterden
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We LOVED the restaurant during our stay, the staff were so nice and the food and wine was fantastic.
Well presented, fresh, tasty, good food, I was even given gluten free bread with breakfast, it was perfect.
A really pleasant surprise, I would eat here anytime.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Really tasty food, the portion sizes really suited me. Thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Spicy consume to start, beef and veg salad and roast pork with mustard mash - great presentation too.

The cooked breakfast the next day was also fab.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Pre-ordered set lunch for a large group in one of the conference rooms. Chose avocado with wild mushroom & Kentish blue cheese. Came hot in a generous pie dish, not sure I really like hot avocado but it was interesting to eat, the cheese not overpowering the delicate little mushrooms. Came with rocket & parmesan salad. Nice fresh brown roll, & butter. Then pork belly - tender but a bit dry, with crisp glaze, & a strange crackling tuile, not quite enough sauce, wet Chinese greens, lovely saffron rice. Good coffee, one mingy mint choc. Lovely room with view, beautiful table settings, napkins etc., food hot, elegant presentation. Excellent value.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

I booked up for a table to have Christmas lunch with a friend just before Christmas. On arrival I was surprised that the conservatory was nearly empty with no table set up for us, despite us booking. The 2 course Christmas lunch was very nice and good value for money .
Christmas decor was poor.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The set menu was £25 per person, but in my opinion, the al la carte is better value for money. Break fast is cooked to order and was excellent.