“Consistently good”

King William
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We hadn't been here for a while but once again we were not disappointed.
Great food and service.
Good choice of food and a variety of specials.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

went for a meal in early evening food was very good and the service was excellent the choice drinks was excellent had lovely chat with chef and manager this was the third time I had visited and every thing was excellent then which made me return and will not hesitate in future I also enjoyed looking at the lovely paintings on the wall meals and drinks were value for money.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Love this place the food is AMAZING and the choice of drinks behind the bar is spot on. The specials board is always great i go here all the time for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

The food is pretty good, the views onto the farmers fields is lovely- lots of sheep/cows/horses. The beer is great and the staff are so lovely & friendly. A lovely little pub. However I wern’t so fond of the excessive Christmas lights. Despite that everything else were amazing!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

We decided to visit the King William for an early evening meal. The pub was reasonably busy and a table was available close to the bar area, I went to the bar and ordered a round of drinks, the waitress quickly brought the drinks over to our table including the menus and informed us what was available on the ‘specials’ menu. I decided to order the sautéed mushrooms for the starter and the chicken burger with fries for the main course. Despite a lengthy wait the starter was excellent and worth the wait. However, the main course was not as palatable and I should have returned the whole dish. The chicken burger was dry as was the bread bun, the thick cut fries didn’t match with the course either and the only tasty part was the garnish. We have visited this pub in the past and been mostly satisfied with the quality of the food, but on this occasion the main course seemed to miss the quality benchmark for this establishment.