“Great cafe”
Review of Little Barista

Little Barista
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Burnley
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: Little Barista is a local family run buisness offering organic coffee and products, vegan and gluten free options available. A warm welcome is ready for you.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I visit little barrista when in town and always love the impeccable service and top quality coffee. I LOVE the forrero rochè slice although my waist line is taking the punishment for it overall beautiful little cafe ..... definately the best in town xx

LittleBaristaBurnley, Manager at Little Barista, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Would you like a rocher ? Lol
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, Little Barista team try very hard to give best service possible to our customers we are glad you like what we do.
Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The best coffee, the best food and the friendliest staff around. Have tried all the other coffee shops and nowhere comes close to this place. So much choice and everything is such good quality and presented so nicely. I take my family every week and it gets better every time we visit. Quite simply the best around!

Thank you very much for taking time to send us a feedback we are very appreciated, it’s very new very to know we have another happy customer. Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Vegan review:

Found this on happy cow - even though I live in Burnley, I’d not been here before.

Stopped here for breakfast/lunch/brunch with my husband (omnivore).

The staff were very helpful and explained all the vegan options. There was toast with butter, jam or marmalade, cheese and onion/tomato toasties, soups, banana bread and several cakes. There were also smoothies and a few alternative milks. I opted for toast (gluten free), a soy chai latte and also took away a flapjack, a chocolate and walnut brownie plus a blueberry caramel crumble cake. He got a panini, soup, americano and a cake. Everything came to £25.

I asked for avocado but they don’t do it! A vegan menu would’ve been helpful rather than relying on memory when trying to choose. Also the chai latte was served with a non-vegan biscuit on the side, luckily I checked!

There was fruit water available to help yourself with, with lemon, mint and orange.

The service was quick and the staff were great. My change was calculated wrong but they corrected it straight away and apologised.

Outdoor seating is also available, and they’re in a great location in the town centre.

We both thoroughly enjoyed our food and drinks, I would recommend it and I would come back!

LittleBaristaBurnley, Manager at Little Barista, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you very much for your support and all the information giving we are so happy to know we have another happy customer...
We hope to see you again

Love Little Barista Team

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Last year I gave a sterling review of this coffee shop. I remember it being so friendly and the staff looking like they enjoyed their work.

I try to find something positive to say but it was unfriendly and I was very very disappointed with the service. I would now recommend for people to go 50 m more to Rhode Island coffee.

I will be back in the summer and maybe things will turn around but Little Barista it is not going well for you now. Coffee on the side of the till for over 5 mins before delivery. Toasted tea cake left in toaster for similar amount of time. A coffee to go customer left standing while all the in orders were done.
Poor quality.

2  Thank Suzie G
LittleBaristaBurnley, Manager at Little Barista, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you very much for your review, I think you are talking about different coffee shop because little Barista is not how you describe it, we have 80% regular costumer these show we give very good service and how friendly we are, I think you are just trying to put Little Barista down as you do support other coffee shop we had this type of customer but if you like us or not we will always give our 100% to our customers.
But we are not perfect as no one is, we make mistake and we learn from it, all other places work short stuff etc we are working 6 staff everyday to give you a better service, it’s not fare that you just making things up and trying put our and business down it’s not nice..

Can you please tell me when did you come to Little Barista and what time? If you can remember where about was your table? As I will check this matter on Cctv and see if there is a case if not I will complain to TripAdvisor about you..

Thanks

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Love this little coffee shop in Burnley They always are so friendly and welcoming here Lovely selection of soups sandwiches cakes and treats The coffee and tea is fresh and delicious There's just something for everyone and it's very baby friendly too Our favourite place for a coffee break or lunch whilst shopping

1  Thank myra W
LittleBaristaBurnley, Manager at Little Barista, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Hello
ahh so lovely to know you enjoy little Barista
We do try our best to deliver everything you said so your feedback and support is really appreciated
Thankyou very much