“Great venue for breakfast ”

No photo provided
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Great find. The breakfast is fabulous. Not rushed and very friendly staff. Never busy so don't feel rushed. Thank you

Reviewed 25 January 2017

If I hadn't checked TripAdvisor, I would never have known about it. A great little lunch spot. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The cafe is bright, clean and light. I had a hot minute steak, onion & mushroom sandwich which was tasty, and a nice lunch time size. I didn't really need the sweet potato fries - but I'm so glad I did as they were really good!

1  Thank JanetandColin2016
Reviewed 24 September 2016

We go here regularly for breakfast and this is by far our favourite place. The staff are all really friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The food is also excellent and really reasonably priced. I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I think one or two people are getting confused here. This place is nowhere near the centre of Burnley. It's on Simonstone business park. Anyway, on to the food. 8 of us visited today (pre booked) with a variety of dishes consumed. They cater for vegetarians and also serve gluten free. All well sized portions & piping hot. Chicken goujons were huge, you'd be forgiven for mistaking them for fish. Talking of fish, 2 lots of fish and chips were consumed, lasagne with garlic bread and steak and ale pie. Now that was spectacular, absolutely packed with meat. One of our party always gets the homemade cheese and onion pie (boring, I know), but he says it's the best he's ever tasted. Inside is a bit like a big open plan cafe. If you can cope with that, this place is well worth a visit. Recommended.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Simply Classic is really worth a visit. Don't be put off that's it's on a business park. The atmosphere is so far from that of a business park canteen. It is simply (pardon the pun) a lovely bistro. Facilities are great, the food is always delicious with a good range to choose from. This is topped by the warmest, most friendly and funny (ha ha not weird) staff. Each time we go we love the food and banter. A huge thanks from Sue and Peter