“Guide dogs Christmas meal”

No photo provided
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Today we had our annual Christmas meal with 24 members and their guide dogs.
We chose the Christmas menu,which was great.
The choices were excellent for all who attended.
The cost £18.95 for a three course meal.
Really good value.
The starters were great, from prawn cocktail,garlic mushrooms,sweet potat and smoked bacon soup which was very tasty.
There was plenty of vegetables and the staff kept coming out to see if we wanted more.
The staff are really very kind and helpful.
The mains came from roast turkey salmon which was delicious,also a veggi option.
Desserts came,and teas and coffees.
All in all a lovely afternoon with our branch members food great.
Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Thank you. We had a great evening with a group of friends. Beautiful food . Chilli and prawn linguine streak cooked to perfection . Loved it all . Had meals here before. Always excellent food and friendly welcome.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I regularly call in to Simply Classic for my lunch and it’s always great food - from a sandwich to their very tasty chicken goujons the food is always very fresh.

The staff are so friendly and welcoming but not in a forced, uncomfortable way - they just want you to feel valued and enjoy your food.

Takeaway or eat in is available, both equally yummy!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

My grandparents love it here, they visit regularly often on a weekly basis (friday's mostly, when the fish & chips are available). It is often very busy if you go at peak lunch times, however we don't really mind as the food is good! There is enough tables for everyone! They also offer a take out food service, I believe most items on the menu are available for take out, however if you would like a sandwich (not on a tea cake) you must request bread...we made this mistake last time. Lovely place, the chicken goujons are also one of my favourites but the meals are often very large to which we cannot finish it all. Over all great place for lunch!

1  Thank Smilelikeanelf
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Having just submitted a review I realise that my review is based on their restaurant based at Burnley Mechanics. However they also have restaurants in Padiham and at The Prairie in Burnley. I'm sure the high standards set at The Mechanics will be the same but I've not been to the others. Keep up the good work Simply Classic Bistros.