1,097 results
All reviewshot tubwentworth lodgecafe on sitemaster bedroomrelaxing breakdishwasher tabletslovely lodgeelectric kettleunderfloor heatingthe maintenance guydvd playeron arrivalenclosed gardenpatio doorsyorkshire daleswell equipped kitchenfour poster bed
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have just spent the most relaxing, calm and cosy family weekend away I can remember in quite a while. Really lovely modern dog friendly lodge, with everything you need. We were very impressed with the quality of the interior of the Knightly as normally in dog friendly lodges in other lodge parks you get dumbed down interiors, like uncomfortable pvc couches etc unlike the fabric one we had. Our lodge had a completely enclosed little gated garden for the dogs which was a huge bonus. Our hot tub was not overlooked at all. Really good WiFi strength which has kept the older kids happy. We also arranged for a Tesco order to be delivered to our lodge, which was useful as there is no onsite shop and the closest place to buy mall bits is a petrol station in the village. We went to the White Bull in the village on Easter Sunday which was incredible and had a Just eat Indian take away delivered to the lodge by Barlick Raj Balti. Normally after a long weekend away in the UK we are ready to go home but we could easily do another few days relaxing here. Well done Ribblesdale and thank you for a much needed family break.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We booked a last min long weekend here at the start of Sept last year. The facilities on site are fantastic the breakfast was brilliant in the restaurant and in such a relaxing encironment. The lodge as stayed in was immaculate and so spacious. We will definitely be booking again for the summer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicola S
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My reviews are always a true account of the experience I've had, so I will start with, my partner and I would certainly not have come back for a second visit if we were disappointed. The 2nd time around was not either. We were welcomed by friendly efficient staff and then entered our lovely lodge , which was well furnished warm and cosy. A beautiful appointed bathroom with a super shower ( please use the rubber mat as the floor in the shower is slippery ) The views from the balcony were really beautiful looking out to the distant hills. We were blessed with lovely weather for the weekend which made our hot tub relaxation even more pleasurable. One comment about the hot tub I feel should be noted is the lid is very heavy indeed to move off as it is not on a bar system that normally is fitted. Please be careful and always remove and put back in place with at least two people !!!
I liked the gas cooker, but missed a little more work surface, fine for preparing for two but a bit cramped if there was six to cook for. Oh, no tin opener either but far from a disaster lol. Everything was very clean throughout..Apart from some cigarette stubs on the balcony decking.
We had a wonderfully relaxing time here, and most certainly will be returning again as we love the area to which Ribblesdale Park is a superb base. Thank you, well done Guys.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank olimpilot
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just returned from 4 nights in the ‘Wentworth’ accommodation at Ribblesdale Park. It was a fairly last minute booking, having never really felt the need to partake in a ‘staycation’. Well, consider us fans of this type of trip, and that’s mainly due to the excellent accommodation on offer at this location!

The Wentworth Chalet was perfect for two (and a dog). It was bigger than we anticipated and given the fact our chalet came with a completely secure garden (chalet 56, we noticed that not all do FYI), it was ideal for our dog too! The apartment was very clean and very well kitted out to meet all our self-catering needs. Having brought the whole kitchen, ‘just in case’, it was both frustration and reassuring to know the kitchen literally had everything you could need to cook all manner of meals! The in-room bathroom (rain shower/jacuzzi bath) were a real bonus and used well over the 4 night stay. Again, all areas of the chalet were cleaned immaculately!

We ate breakfast at the onsite cafe every morning and this was really lovely; both the food and the atmosphere. The whole place is seriously relaxed and helped both my partner and I switch off from work (which considering we were only 60 minutes up the road, was quite the surprise!).

The grounds are lovely and clean, maintained to a high standard. Check in was really straight forward and the woman doing so, lovely. I couldn’t recommend this place enough. We will certainly be back.

When going off site we visited local walks we researched as well as walking on the grounds. This was obviously our dogs favourite part of the holiday! On the first full day we did the 6 mile Tolkien Trail which starts after a 30 minute drive off site! This was well worth it, even in-spite of the rain that had left most of the paths traversed VERY muddy! We only saw one person in the 4 hours we were walking. Perfect.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is My second visit and review for Ribblesdale Park. The lodge it self was modern and clean with a hot tub at the side in an enclosed grassed area.
The Park is small and we found it very peaceful even for a weekend visit, it seemed mainly couples. My only disappointment was the hot tub wasn't on the decking looking out at the view......which was uninterrupted view of the hills very beautiful.
The interior of the lodge was comfortable, I thought the bed very comfy but my partner said it was too soft for him. The ensuite was great with a double size shower, but be warned use the rubber mat provided as very slippy. The kitchen could have done with more work space as this is a 6 person lodge and there wasn't a lot of space to serve food and prep......unless you eat out when away, no storage space for food too. There is no electric kettle but gas kettle that whistled, very novel.
I wouldn't hesitate returning here again in the future, found the staff friendly and check in quick and efficient.
The area is beautiful, we visited Skipton a lovely historic town and we drove to the centre of the uk....great time had by all. Hope to see you all again soon.... thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple