“1st visit review, tasty burger!”
Review of Buddies Diners

Buddies Diners
Ranked #35 of 70 Restaurants in Daventry
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Visited for the first time today. I was pleasantly surprised. Food was hot, tasty and fantastic portion! Had my Kennedy in a brioche bun and was no trouble at all to get the cheese swapped from American square cheese to proper grated cheese!

The burger menu is LONG, like 20+ options long! Great selection.

Very bubbly friendly staff.

My husband especially liked the model train suspended on a track from the ceiling which added a bit of fun!

We will be back.

Reviewed 31 July 2015

Had another lovely meal at Buddies, great staff, quirky atmosphere, food excellent as usual, try the marmite burger or if veggie try the veggie sorry charlie

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Food was average to poor. The staff were quite rude, and laughed at a comment I made behind my back but in earshot. Not impressed I'm afraid.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Really enjoyed this place, staff made me feel very at home and we're very helpful.
Ordered a milkshake (oh my god) and the hells kitchen burger.. also very yummy. Me and my partner shared some fries I think they were cheese? not so good but not enough to put me off another visit.
We live the best part of an hour away and still make time to return have since had other burgers and tried the bolognaise fries.. big fan!
all in all food was yummy! and I continue to return here! great vibe and friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

We popped into the Buddies in Daventry after attending a local event. After having visited the Northampton branch many years ago and enjoying my experience, I was looking forward to trying out their new branch in Daventry. It was a Saturday evening and not too busy and first appearances were that it was very nice. My son loved the train that travels around the establishment and thought this was great, however, that was as good as it was.
We had to wait a while before anyone came to take our order and I thought our waitress was some homeless person who had walked in off the street. Her hair was very scruffy and looked dirty and her clothes looked like they were old and dirty as well. I was very tempted to not order and leave but the kids were hungry and there was no where else to go in this town with kids to eat except Macdonalds.
We waited about 20 minutes for our meals to be brought out and I thought I was going to be sick. The gentleman who brought our food out absolutely stunk to high heaven of sweat! I was literally retching when he leant over to put the food on the table and the smell then just lingered there after he left.
I was so put off that I could not finish my dinner because I felt I could taste the smell! Once the children had finished their meal I hurriedly paid and left, I just wanted to leave. I have not been back to the Daventry branch or any other branch of Buddies since. This was certainly an unforgettable experience which nearly a year later I feel quite ill thinking about.

4  Thank Romarsten