“MRS”

Mcdonald's Restaurants
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband came from work for tea is was 18.05 it was busy but not full what a mess every where there were 2 ladies who I think should have cleaning and tidying up but not doing anything we sat at table in corner near toilets there was tomato sauce everywhere floor table & seats which ended up on my husband's jeans I told the told ladies who were not interested floor needed sweeping everywhere think these people need to be show how to clean and keep clean

1  Thank sarahsM454AX

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

A useful stop off on a long and regular journey however since it has been refurbished the place has gone down hill drastically .... ok it's McDonalds you know what you're getting before you even get there it's not Michelin star food or service....but half an hour sat in a drive thru queue with 15 other cars for barely warm soggy fries and part of the order wrong.....come on guys it's not hard. Food wasn't fresh so we weren't waiting due to food not being ready, the food we got had clearly been sat for a while before being served so if it wasn't that what can cause such a hold up??

There are enough reviews to suggest that since the refurbishment took place something has gone awry. New management??

Unlikely to be going back anytime soon.

1  Thank pete s
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

First of all they messed up my order. I then had to pay an extra £1 for their mistake. Then once I had my food the chips were cold. I probably won't be visiting there again

1  Thank Chloe M
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I often drive through for drinks to buy for a friend around lunchtime. Over the last month have had 2/3rds full cups, coffee weak & lukewarm & then hot chocolate that was thin muddy water & undrinkable. So bad,made effort to return the 2 cups. This was over 2 hours later & manager pleasant,helpful & apologetic. But other staff member yelled out"chocolate needs refilling". If they'd been selling that with no one noticing................!!
Given refund & voucher for meal. But last one I had was missing items!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Ideal location on the A1 a nice break from driving and a coffee, full meal and stretch you legs. Quick service, clean and friendly. Have used this facility on many occasions over the years, recently refurbished.