“Table for 4”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Sat down to eat late, so a little quiet, but service quick and food very good. Shared starter platter. Shredded chilli beef, mango duck and black bean beef for mains. Very good.

1  Thank Jackum01

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

we came last night and had some of the nicest Chinese food we’ve eaten in ages, we had two courses each, plus rice and noodles and it was all delicious.
the service was fantastic, especially from a man who I believe may have been the manager and was extremely friendly. as someone who has waitressed for a long time I always appreciate good staff in any restaurant and he was fantastic, the whole team were but he stood out among them. we will return again soon!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

It's a long time since I was at Milan so arrive with some friends with an open mind.
The restaurant was so quiet, with only a couple of other tables occupied. It was a Monday night but we had just passed other restaurants down the high street which were very busy.
Immediately after being seated I noticed how cold the place was, I was given an oscillating fan heater beside the table which did not make any difference at all due to the size of the room. The occupants of the table next to us said they had sat for over an hour and had not removed their coats.
The food was ok, nothing special and quite expensive for something mediocre.
My feet and legs were like blocks of ice by the time we finished the meal and no apologies were made for lack of heating.
Doubt I'll ever be back as I know there are nicer restaurants elsewhere in Morpeth.
Very disappointing.

3  Thank Tanya S
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed just one night in Morpeth and braved the zero degree weather to walk down to the Mulan. We had seen rave reviews so were expecting a good spread and we were not disappointed. We chose Banquet C, had a break in the middle between the Duck and Pancakes and the main course. Then we tackled the Main Course, the best Chinese we have had for years, super staff and altogether a great evening experience. Pity Uber were not responding, but we enjoyed the bracing walk back to the hotel !!!

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Made my first visit here with my girlfriend by chance as we had planned to dine elsewhere but that was thankfully closed.

Having been once, I can definitely say I will be coming back shortly! It was a quiet night and we were seated quickly, with quick service also.

I had the Chilli tofu and spring roll starters with rice combined as a main meal, my girlfriend the beef chow mein, the portion sizes were very large and the food was genuinely the best Chinese food I have ever tasted in my life ☺ highly recommend!

1  Thank Michael R