US$154
US$123
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$94
US$84
US$123
US$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Riverside Guest House(Morpeth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

St Mary's Inn(Morpeth)
Felmoor Park(Morpeth)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Mine to be precise. Weather was set fair so I thought, where better to have an overnighter than Northumberland? Found this place via Visit Northumberland and concur with everything said previously. Had a very comfortable night's sleep, even though it was a windy night. Had feasted well at the Northumberland Arms, Felton ( Highly recommended). Retired early, but despite the semi-gale blowing outside, I slept very well. Room 2 is exceptionally clean, power shower is excellent, toiletries were as expected. Hospitality tray was A1. We were greeted with a pot of tea and dreamy chocolate cake, yum, much needed after a hairy journey up the A1 in high winds.
Amazingly, this place was adjacent to a massive opencast mine until recently - you would never believe it. Very very quiet. Never heard the cock crow. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Room 2 is excellent, but having had a nosy, none of the other rooms pale by comparison.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

What a lovely place, warm , clean and so very welcoming. Hosts made us feel very much at home and as it was over new year - we were extra grateful! The room we had was very comfy and the breakfast was fresh and very enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Having previously experienced noisy Saturday night stopovers in Newcastle I wanted a comfortable overnight stop and a good sleep leaving me a 30 minutes drive in the morning to Gateshead. Middle Stopton Bed and Breakfast provided all of this and more. Exactly three miles from the A1 Middle Stopton is a small holding with free running chickens. I was welcomed by Gillian who made me a pot of tea with some homemade apple sponge immediately upon my arrival. Room was very clean, extremely comfortable king size bed, fresh towels, lots of pillow choices, flat screen tv, free wi fi, a well stocked hospitality tray and a fabulous power shower in an ensuite. I dont normally sleep well in strange beds but had a very good comfortable sleep. There is not a lot of space in the room but there is a nice guest sitting room on the ground floor. Breakfast was first class, although my sausage was too well done but probably my own fault as I had stayed too long in the super power shower.
I certainly will return, with my wife next time (she was sick and missed this visit) to hopefully explore more of this area and to enjoy this lovely B&B.

Room Tip: There is one room on the ground floor catering for those that may have trouble climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jim F
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Excellent bed and breakfast. A relaxed, quiet location, great breakfast, attentive hosts and lovely animals especially the dog. We used the four rooms as we were staying in the area for a family wedding, we therefore had the place to ourselves. The lounge is well furnished, good facilities, no complaints at all. Perfect.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Tinygreen
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My husband and I had a lovely few nights here. It was a modern and well presented B & B with a comfy room and great shower. Breakfast was lovely. Hosts were friendly - with a nice cup of tea and lovely lemon cake on arrival. It is 15 mins from both Alnwick and Morpeth so a handy location for sightseeing. Nice Thai restaurant in Morpeth - Nadon Thai. There Is a fridge available too which is handy if want to chill something, as well as fresh milk for tea and coffee.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 2 which had a nice view out over the fields
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple