US$109
US$110
US$95
US$93
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$59
US$119
US$107
US$115
WoodSpring Suites Columbus Urbancrest(Grove City)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfront deskhard boiled eggswafflesroom was cleanwaffle makerhot tubwould stay here againlots of places to eatthe entire hotelunder constructionnice staynice hotelthe breakfast areastores and restaurantsgreat place to stayparking lotindoor pool
Reviewed 22 May 2016

My sister and I felt comfortable and safe in this hotel setting. We had called AAA who found and made this reservation, as I had stayed at a LaQuinta before, and preferred to stay in this area. The breakfast was great. It was a weekday and so there was plenty of room in the breakfast area for us and no other folks around. The room was clean, the beds were both very comfortable !!!! for which we were grateful and the TV easy to figure out how to run. AAA told us they thought it would be safe and recommended this 3 STAR hotel as safe and the best value in the area for a 3 Star hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
aman p, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus - Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely stay. I arrived with lost luggage and was given whatever they could. Breakfast was so good too! Close within walking distance to shops and restaurants. Very handy for me without a car. A great hotel for families as there is the pool for all ages. Really a good all rounder hotel whether as a group or travelling alone.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank delilahbarber

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent location just off 71 with easy access to Columbus. Great service from Ryan on the phone a few hours prior to our arrival and at our late-evening check-in. Room spacious, bed comfortable, bathroom clean and fine. Excellent air conditioning. Many choices at breakfast, both healthy and not-so healthy, to please all. Would have tried the pool if we had more time.
I am allergic to dogs. Asked when I made the reservation if there were "pet-free" rooms. Was told there aren't officially different sections in the hotel but there are some rooms that don't ever get pets. And indeed, my 4th floor room was great. It was quiet, and clearly there had been no pets there in the past.
FYI: Easy to make a reservation on-line and to get a AAA rate quote, but because I needed to ask about a pet-free room, I then called and received very helpful customer service.
I would highly recommend and would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janet M

Thank your for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

It's always nice to see a place getting a makeover. I think this is the case here. My wife and I felt right at home, and headed for the whirlpool and indoor pool without delay. Ahh. The sauna was closed for maintenance, but should be open again soon. Our receptionist was helpful and made check-in a breeze. This lodging is quiet, despite the proximity to the interstate. Gets our vote.

Room Tip: Rooms 111-117 are closest to the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. Sorry that you did not get to enjoy the sauna. We are in the process of eliminating the sauna due to maintenance issues.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Hotel was nice and clean. It was under construction but it did not interupt our stay. Breakfast was decent but wished there were more options. Pedro at front desk was very curteous and helpful at check in. I would recommend hotel and stay again on future visit to Columbus.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family