All reviews hot dogs nachos texas roadhouse baked potato indoor outdoor pool free breakfast chilli large bathroom bob evans hot breakfast a great place to stay comfortable beds very nice hotel hot tub the breakfast area parking lot popcorn
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We have always looked forward to staying at the Drury Inn at Grove City but looks like was our final visit. The hotel is showing signs of a needed renovation. Among issues influencing our decisions are the choices of the evening meal, television channel choices and increase in price. We found our bathtub fixtures pulling out from the wall and well used super soft pillows and bedding. Having a nice comfortable nice sized room with a lounging area should lead to a relaxed time with some nighttime television ...but the choices for viewing have disappeared. Not even an single premium channel such as HBO or Cinemax. So many “useless” channels. Evening meal consisted of a hot dog for me. Other choice was tacos and items for tacos. There used to be many varied choices such as pasta, chicken or other meats and potatoes but our last two visits have seen very limited choices causing us to leave and go elsewhere for a dinner meal. Thankfully the option for three alcoholic beverages still exists. Breakfast was acceptable. To sum it up ...we always booked with Drury for the “extras” and comfort but as they have diminished and the price increases we find it is time to go elsewhere.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

I was sorry to read about the problems you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. I am disappointed we did not provide you a comfortable experience. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you directly so I can ensure we address your concerns. Please reach out to me directly at the hotel at 614-875-7000 anytime. I look forward to speaking with you.

Michael M.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Family weekend getaway and we like the Drury Inn's because they are pet friendly. Grove City is an excellent Drury. About 10 minutes to downtown Columbus and OSU via I-71. Very quiet in room and we were concerned because of how close it is to I-71, but that was not a problem. Several restaurants within walking distance and lots of others and shopping within a short drive. Great staff, clean hotel and we had fantastic maid service which we almost always do at the Drury Inns we've stayed at

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The rooms were clean, neat and well lit. Most of the amenities were outstanding. Good breakfast, evening snacks and drinks. Only one area that kept this stay from being hit out of the ballpark was the spa. It was too cool not even 100 degrees. Otherwise, the staff were very cordial, friendly and eager to help.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This facility is a great find. It is off SR 71. The room was spacious and clean. The happy hour snack was like a light supper with a variety of options. The breakfast was also good. The hotel is within walking distance of shopping and dining options. Checkin and checkout was seamless.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My family spent the day at the Columbus Zoo and we wanted a nice place to stay. Our room and the common areas were clean and the staff was very nice! The only reason they didn’t get and excellent rating was because we were not impressed with the food provided. I wasn’t too disappointed though because it didn’t cost us anything extra.

Stayed: September 2017