“American Chinese ”

Panda Express
Ranked #47 of 125 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Fast food Chinese. Orange chicken is good. I get the side of fresh vegetables and they are not over cooked. Not too much flavor in the rice. They do offer samples to try. It's a good change if you're tired of burgers.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Arrived to pick up some food at 8pm. They were out of several dishes, one of which I was interested in ordering. I asked the associate if they were making any more. There was no one actually cooking at the time, but I did not receive an explanation as whether or not they would be cooking more of the one dish. I decided to go with what they had on hand. The server completed the order but did not show any friendliness or appreciation.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

clean fast and good. i think the price could come down 10-15%. great selection on the menu give it a try

Reviewed 23 May 2016

This location is near worthless. We used to eat hear quite frequently, often more than twice a week. For the past few months, the food availability and service have been deplorable. Literally, three entrees not available at 12:30 PM on a weekday, with a 10 minute wait. We chose to wait, but after TWENTY minutes, still no entrees. Additionally, the quantity of food received if utilizing the drive through is ridiculous. Management has ZERO interest in customer concerns when brought to their attention. I emailed Panda Express corporate, and got the standard "we received your email and will contact you withing 24 hours". Two weeks later, and still no response. Sad.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

The food is really good. The problem is they are always out of almost everything on the menu after 830pm. The first time I thought maybe it was just a fluke but it has happened several times. For this reason we no longer waste our time. Management doesn't seem to care that they've wasted your time or concerned about their loss of business. The response we always get is "we are closing soon." I don't feel an hour and a half is that close to closing. I would recommend China Bell if you are wanting a late dinner.