Rookery Manor(Edingworth)
US$77
US$61
PremierInn.com
Days Inn Sedgemoor M5(Cheddar)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$72
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Weston-Super-Mare East (A370) Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)(Great Value!)
US$59
Beachlands Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$155
Penscot Inn(Shipham)
US$90
The Grand Atlantic Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$63
US$56
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$76
  • Beachfront
1,131 results
All reviewssauna and steam roomleisure facilitieswestern hotelsmain buildingswimming poolbar menubridal suitesat navlovely hotelweston super marerestaurant staffsomerset levelscheddar gorgesuperior roomroad noiseone night staywookey hole
Reviewed 3 December 2017

we stopped off here for a night and used all of the facilities which are very good.i also had a massage which also was very good.I would certainly use this hotel again.the restaurant menu is very good and the quality of our meal was very good.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Elaine_Harris68,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the Webbington Hotel & Spa. It was delightful to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you would like to return in the future.

I was pleased that you enjoyed using our spa and leisure facilities, which includes our swimming pool and sauna/steam room. I was also glad that you thought your massage was very good, our spa therapists will be pleased to hear your compliments. Our chefs take pride in the quality of the dishes they serve so they will be delighted to hear that you thought your meal in our Tiark restaurant was very good quality and that the menu was plentiful.

Thank you for choosing the Webbington Hotel & Spa, I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to the area. Don’t forget to book direct for the best rates and available offers, either through our website or by calling the hotel.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

The room was very nice with a good sized bathroom and good shower. Very good value stay with great breakfast, which had plenty of choice to suit everyone. Good, generous evening meal from the bar menu, which was also good value.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear CornishLin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay at the Webbington Hotel & Spa. I was pleased you enjoyed your stay and thought it was very good value.

The comfort of our guests is important, so it was wonderful to read that you thought your room was very nice, spacious and offered great en-suite bathroom facilities. I was also glad you enjoyed your breakfast and evening meal at our hotel and that you
thought the menu was plentiful and good value.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I was the official photographer at a friend's wedding and a first timer to the Webbington Hotel & Spa. Great location, clean & tidy grounds and the hotel was very well kept. Staff and I mean all staff working over the weekend were very professional and courteous at all times and very helpful. The room was neat & tidy and kept nice and warm. Breakfast was excellent. Overall a very nice weekend and recommend this hotel 100% (I did not use the Spa facilities on this visit but hope to if I return in the near future)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Andro A,

Thank you for the review following your recent stay and role as official wedding photographer at the Webbington Hotel & Spa. I was delighted that you had a lovely weekend and that you would recommend our hotel.

It was wonderful to read that you admired the countryside setting of our hotel and that you thought our hotel and grounds were very well kept and that you found your guestroom neat, tidy and warm. I was also pleased you thought breakfast was excellent and that you found our staff very professional and courteous, I will be sure to pass your kind words on.

Thank you for choosing the Webbington Hotel & Spa, I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future. Don’t forget to book direct for the very best rates and available offers, either through our website or by calling the hotel.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Last year we planned our wedding for march 2017 due to a cardiac arrest of the brides mother who was seriously ill for many months involving a 2 month stay in hospital and a lengthy home recovery my future wife took the decision to postpone our wedding from the original date in March. We were both worried and concerned for her health at this very difficult time. Having already paid a hefty part of the cost of our wedding we were both blown away with the way the Webbington hotel handled this unforeseen event, we were fully expected to be told tough luck you have lost your money, but to our delight and without even asking we were told about a clause for cancellations of weddings in exceptional circumstances which this was classed as. When things had settled down and her health was improving we chose another date for November. Our original wedding planner who has since left the Webbington showed great compassion and understanding to our needs in a difficult time when she took that phone call she will be forever in our debt.

Moving on to 25th November 2017 we made it to the webbington to get married sat by our side was the brides mother who is not fully recovered or totally mobile but able to enjoy the day with everyone else. Lucy our new wedding planner was bombarded with requests and our several seating plans changes in the run up to the big day, all these were put into place . We both thought the day was organised well and ran very smoothly and professionally.the Tiak suit was beautifully laid out and flower petals lining the floor as we walked down the aisle Jamie did a awsome job on MC and liaising duties room bookings and dealing with some of our quests request’He is another professional friendly member of the management team organising and liaising with us on the day .

The food was of a very high standard as well I heard of no complaints from the guests all I spoke to said it was a fabulous meal it came out piping hot nicely presented and tasty. The waiting staff were quick and efficient too. Same applied to the evening buffet. Breakfast was pretty good also

We chose room 10 to stay in for three nights mainly because of the balcony view. This room was very clean and very well presented. Most of my guests were put in the courtyard rooms all commented on the size of the beds and how comfortable they were and were happy with the overall appearance of the rooms..

we had a magical wedding day thanks to the webbington Hotel the whole day was managed brilliantly by lucy and jamie both a credit in there roles in the hotel. Without the compassion of the hotel the day would never of happened on the scale it did
MASSIVE THANKS TO YOU ALL

to top it all even in November we had bright sunshine just perfect
Nigel and Sharon

bit of advice to anyone reading this regarding weddings get wedding insurance early you can never tell what going to happen a few months down the line which may be out of your control

Dear Nigel T,

Thank you for such a complimentary review following your recent wedding here at the Webbington Hotel & Spa, I would like to say that it was an honour to be a part of your special day and I am absolutely delighted that you had a magical wedding day.

It was heart-warming to hear that the mother of the bride could be by your side on your special day and I am so pleased you made such fond memories from your wedding day. Our Wedding Co-Ordinator and Duty Manager, Lucy and Jamie will be thrilled to hear your kind words and I was delighted that you thought they both did a fantastic and professional job organising your wedding day.

Our wedding and events team are passionate about ensuring that your wedding day is just as you had envisioned, so I was delighted that you thought the Tiark Suite was beautifully decorated and that you admired the flower petals scattered across the floor. It was also great to read that you thought the food was very high standard and that our waiting staff were efficient.

I was thrilled that you were comfortable in your guestroom and that you admired the countryside views from your balcony and I was pleased to hear that your guests were also happy with their guestrooms, and that they thought the beds were comfortable.

Thank you again for your kind words, I will make sure all the staff at the Webbington Hotel read your compliments. I was delighted that you and your guests had such a fantastic time celebrating your marriage and that you left with such fond memories of your special day. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you every happiness in your future together.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

As a BW member received a free upgrade. Used the Winter Sale Deal for this excellent booking. Highly recommended. Good breakfast choice available. Would stay again and again. The views from the terrace looking towards the M5 are amazing.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear chiefswifteagle,

Thank you for the review following your stay at the Webbington Hotel and Spa. I was delighted to read that you admired the countryside views and that you would highly recommend our hotel.

We endeavour to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay, so it was wonderful to read that you were pleased with your room upgrade and that you thought your stay was excellent value. I was also delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and that you thought the menu was plentiful, I will pass your compliments on.

Thank you for choosing the Webbington Hotel and Spa, we look forward to welcoming
you back on your next visit to the area. Don’t forget to book direct for the best rates and available offers, either through our website or by calling us directly.