“Great food and impeccable service! Highly recommended!!!”
Review of Keg and grill pub

Keg and grill pub
Ranked #116 of 517 Restaurants in Croydon
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Live local to this newly refurbished and opened pub, decor is finished to a nice standard with a warm gastro pub ambience. Lovely middle eastern Lebanese cuisine, with a few gems on the menu; great customer service with a personal touch. Definitely my new local!

1  Thank Sunny T

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Went for dinner here on Friday with my wife. This was our first visit since the place was re-opened as Keg and Grill Pub.The decor was beautiful and it had a really nice friendly atmosphere. My wife ordered the Lamb Tangine and she absolutely loved it. It was served with gorgeous and fluffy couscous and a meditterean salad. They definitely give you value for money as the portions are huge. We both had a starter - humous for my wife and I had the divine Felafels. The starters were mouth-watering and immediately we knew the mains would be too. For my main, I had the lamb and again this was served with a beautiful meditterean salad. We were both so full by the end of the meal. I spoke to the owner, such a nice guy and you can see how important service, quality of food and value for money is important to him. He wants to give all his customers these and I can confirm he does this very successfully. You should definitely visit this place as it's a great place to have a drink but also to taste beautiful lebanese food.

1  Thank Sanjit D
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for a friend's birthday, we didn't eat, just drinks. The dink prices aren't to bad, I think they could have a few more bar staff working on a Saturday night. The staff were very friendly. Overall a good night and a DJ to finish the night off.

1  Thank shellbell8135