“Favourite pub in Croydon”

Green Dragon Croydon
Reserve a table
Sun, 20/06
20:00
Ranked #9 of 59 Quick Bites in Croydon
Cuisines: British, Bar, Pub
Description: An award winning venue serving quality pub grub, including a popular Sunday roast. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere by day, by night the Green Dragon transforms with local DJs and a lively vibe.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The atmosphere is always amazing and food served was just what I needed very filling and tasty. The bar staff are always pleasant, the bartender Amy always has a smile when I come in

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (122)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Few days ago I visited the green dragon and my visit was great the food I can’t deny how good the buttermilk chicken really was amazing well done chef Lindsey and thank you to bar team member joe for making my stay very welcoming and I will be back again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Few days ago myself and my family came down to the dragon and what an experience. I was greeted with friendly bar person and her name was Amy she made our stay very warm and welcoming the food was amazing. The timing for our food to arriving to our table was perfect timing the food was delicious I want to thank chef Lindsey as the food was outstanding myself and my family will be back very soon for our next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely food, good service great atmosphere. Very quick service and seating. Great value for money. food quality is amazing

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had amazing time here today great service food amazing and the drinks to well matched with the food will definitely come back again