Holiday Inn London Sutton
US$113
US$108
US$39
Travelodge
Premier Inn Epsom North Hotel(Epsom)(Great Value!)
US$77
PremierInn.com
US$64
US$60
Agoda.com
US$72
US$67
US$76
Travelodge London Raynes Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$41
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Epsom Central(Epsom)(Great Value!)
US$38
Travelodge
    Premier Inn London Tolworth(London)(Great Value!)
    US$64
    PremierInn.com
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsstayed heretown centremilk and cookiesleisure facilitieswell equipped gymtwo double bedspool and saunasteam roomtrain stationair congood sizebreakfast staffhigh streetexecutive roomper nightcar parkboth mornings
    Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed a night whilst visiting family and left disappointed. Room was clean but it was early noisy as there were loads of families with small children running riot. Later found out that the hotel is being used for temporary accommodation by the local council. Went to the restaurant for food and walked out as the table next to us were complaining about the time the food took, the quality of the service and food and the lady in the group had found a long hair in her food.

I will be staying elsewhere in future as it definitely wasn't worth the rate paid and holiday inn need to look at their policy of housing homeless families in the hotel as it is letting them down.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
    1  Thank scott f
    Denise K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I was very concerned to hear of the problems you encountered during your stay at the hotel. I can offer no excuse, only my sincere apologies for the obvious annoyance this caused you. There is no policy or agreement with any housing association or local council whereby the hotel houses homeless families.
    I am truly sorry for the inconvenience you experienced and I do hope you will reconsider your decision not to use our hotel again and that you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Checked room on arrival ,bathroom disappointing,large areas of poor regrouting surrounding wc,shower control,,door damaged inside and out.
    everything else was fine,good size room,comfortable beds.
    breakfast fine.
    reported on bathroom,told it was due for refurbishment,no offer of reduction despite being £149 a night,also took extra £50 deposit on arrival,we were tired and going to a funeral so did not get into arguments.
    reported by email to Holiday Inn who told us how valued we were as guests,sent apology but nothing else,we mailed again with photos and that mail has been ignored.

Room Tip: Not room 222
    • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

I was very concerned to hear of the problems you encountered during your stay at the hotel. I can offer no excuse, only my sincere apologies for the obvious annoyance this caused you. Please contact me directly either by telephone on 0208 234 1100 or my email:-
    denise.kimpton@hisutton.co.uk and I will deal with your issue.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last night after a night out in Saturn. Really quick checking with polite staff and but able to get into a room at 2 o’clock. We were able to use the facilities in the hotel which included a pool and sauna. The breakfast we had in the morning was okay but could’ve been fresher. There was a traveller wedding there last night and it was quite loud and in the morning there were a lot of riotous kids running around which wasn’t great. Parking the car at the place cost 8 pounds which isn’t too bad considering the town centre location. The room was clean and spacious and I have no complaints. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
    Denise K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. As the 17th March was St Patrick's day we did have a couple of families stay who were celebrating the day. I apologize if you were disturbed by the function we had in the hotel, this was a 60th Birthday Celebration. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Good breakfast buffet, but no toothpicks on the tables. What is it with brits and lack of toothpicks. Ok room, good bed. But cold bathroom and no heated floor. Upgrade the bathrooms put out some toothpicks and it will be a top rating.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
    Denise K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Our hotel team take great pride in the service they provide and your feedback is truly appreciated.
    We are waiting for a date to update the bathrooms in some of our standard bedrooms. We do have toothpicks available on request and I have passed on your comment to the Food and Beverage Manager to see if perhaps we should put them on the tables as I have seen in other establishments.
    I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Great hotel, very friendly helpful staff, comfy rooms.nothing is too much trouble.
    Nice choice at breakfast. Would recommend .near to station, and shops bars and restaurants.pool etc was a added bonus.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
    Denise K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London Sutton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Sutton. I do hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.