“No complaints from us!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Booked a table for 4 (that's myself, my wife, my daughter and my son-in-law) for Easter day lunch and I don't regret the decision at all.

The staff were really welcoming, engaging and friendly which I have to say was a great start and helped us feel like we were in the right place. After a short while we ordered starters whilst we were still considering our mains. The starters arrived quickly (despite how busy they were becoming) and we were soon able to dig in and enjoy the great food. Mains arrived in good time too (not too quick, but certainly not too slow), and they were also delicious.

Puddings were then ordered and boy oh boy - THEY WERE FANTASTIC. I personally ordered cheese, which was a big mistake on my part when I saw what the rest of the family were having. So top tip if you are only a two course person - avoid the starter and save space for the pud (but probably not the cheese board).

My only complaint was that my Ravioli stuffed with Lobster (from the special board) was a bit bland and the vegetables that came with all the mains were a little pedestrian. But these are minor issues and we would certainly go back to Cash Nostra and recommend it to friends too.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

5* meal. This is real authentic Italian.
Warm welcoming family restaurant with a fabulous menu.
Olives and bread sticks on the table to nibble as you are having a drink.

We ate here the night before our run in London and the only disappointment was that we couldn't enjoy some wine with our dinner and had to stick to the softies instead.

The portions are large, i enjoyed the Tricolore appetiser followed by the salmon fettucine. It was very fresh and delicious.

Cant wait to return!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Came here last night for a party with some friends. It was a great atmosphere and the staff are really friendly and added to the already good atmosphere. It was a really good selection on the menu and the food was really quite nice. I had the steak on the skewer which to be honest was far too fatty but apart from that the food was lovely. If you’re there for a party then the waiters will insure that you get truly embarrassed! I would recommend this place and I would go again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing chicken chowmein. Best Chinese place I ever been to. Very spiceyand nice enjoyed the noodles very tender and soft. Will definitely recommend to anyone open to eat burgers and rice. Enjoy ! Hope I helped

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Just left the Casa Nostra after a fabulous afternoon following on from completing the 14 mile Marsden walk. The food was delicious, service superb, great value for money. Staff were so attentive and friendly. This restaurant was packed for a very good reason; it is outstanding.

1  Thank Gill50London