“Plenty of choice”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Utilising 25% off the bill made our choice of radhuni a good one for the quality and quantity we received. Delivered hot and on time, the Keema Naan had plenty of filling and buttery taste to the bread. Lovely tasty fat chips, and 2 main courses that tasted great and also looked great too! I think without the 25% it would probably think it was a bit overpriced as we have found as good as quality for less money. Hence 4 stars. Still, for a treat and 2 different types of meals it was great.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (474)

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

Asked for a saucy fairly hot chicken dish ..... what arrived was not saucy so was taken away ... when it came back 10 minutes later it was saucy but had no spicy heat to it at all ... tasteless .... none of the other meals were very hot temperature wise..... also our waiter was not wearing his mask properly leaving exposed. Wont be going back.

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank Tony C
Reviewed 28 September 2020

For my sons 18th we placed a large order so we could dine at home. We were warned online it would take over 1 hour. It took nearly 2 hours to arrive which was frustrating but we appreciated the circumstances. When it arrived we unpacked the meal, putting things in the oven to keep warm and tried setting out the starters. 2 sets of marinated lamb chops were missing. I Phoned, spoke to a lady, was then passed to a man to be told the lamb was there, I explained they weren't, he Again said they were. He agreed to send them again. I explained it was my sons 18th and what was the time scale, I asked for more precision and he again said soon. We allowed the others to eat as they waited. The chops took over a further hour to arrive and they weren’t marinated. When the younger family members got their food out the monk fish curry was incorrect, chips were missing . Huge disappointment. Had I not being accused of being wrong earlier I may have contacted but there was no point. We’ve used this restaurant a lot for family events, nights out eat, never again

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Pickles were varied and tasty. Main courses were way overpriced. Over £10 for what can be described as a child’s portion of lamb balti which was very bland. My partner just had a basic korma sauce with no meat which was priced at £6. I don’t mind paying for good food but this wasn’t. The service also wasn’t great

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 23 September 2020

Excellent food and service. Innovative with lots of special dishes. Would come here the next time I am in South Shields

Date of visit: August 2020