Bridge House(Henley-in-Arden)
US$109
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$136
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

The Oak Hotel(Hockley Heath)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$60
TripAdvisor
US$86
US$76
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

The Throckmorton(Alcester)(Great Value!)
US$87
All reviewsgolf clubone nightwarwick suitebuffet stylebed was comfortableovernight stopfriendly hotelnight porterbar restaurantbath and showershuttle busstandard roomon arrivalbreakfast was excellentattending a weddingthe ground floorquiet location
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Lovely hotel, we were upgraded to a suite without asking!! Spacious clean room with bath and shower, comfortable bed. Well cooked breakfast with good quality produce and a good selection of continental bufffet, friendly and helpful staff. The bar prices were a little pricy but meal prices competitive and the evening meal was tasty.
On the whole a lovely stay and close to Stratford/Warwick
Would stay here again, thank you for a lovely stay

Room Tip: Corner suite spacious
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Adequate for what we needed but a bit disappointed with the size of room and bathroom was also adapted for a disabled traveller, no bath and shower only had shower curtain, disabled seat and pull cord. Very clean except for brown marks on one pillow. Reception very friendly, we arrived quite late checking in initially due to bad traffic on M6. Adequate accommodation for what we needed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I didn't really have a very good experience with this hotel. In the run up to my wedding I had booked extra rooms for my children and on checking in their rooms were not on the system. My other guests were also having problems as they wanted early check in and they were told they had to pay a fee of £20 for the privilege. On our first evening there we went down to the bar for a few drinks. Well when I say a few drinks we had 1 as the prices were absolutely disgusting. We all went into Henley for drinks instead. I was told there would be bottles of beer in my room as I don't drink wine. I had to go to reception to ask about them and the man I spoke to was quite rude.
There was a wedding there that evening and they stayed in the bar area until about 4am on their return from the golf club. That wasn't a problem as they didn't disturb anyone. The problem was that the following evening after my wedding when we got back from the golf club we were told that we was not allowed in the bar area as "they didn't want the place smashed up". We explained that it was a wedding not a rave and also asked why the wedding party the previous evening were in the bar area till 4am but we couldn't. The man on reception just said because you can't.
1 member of my wedding party is disabled and asked the man on reception where the disabled toilets were and she was told that there were no disabled toilets around the reception or bar area and if she needed a disabled toilet she would have to go to the toilet in her room. How can a hotel with a restaurant and bar have no disabled toilets????
The breakfast we had on the Saturday and Sunday tasted like it had been sat in the Bain marie for quite a while and wasn't worth paying the extra for a Luke warm breakfast.
The room was lovely though very clean and large room with a beautiful large bathroom.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Good to overnight , rooms small but the presentation is excellent and spotless,reception staff are delightfully helpful and friendly,food a simple and basic menu but very nice and well prepared and perfectly adequate .
For me a regular nice overnight hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Very helpful staff. Great welcome.
We had a lovely room, double bed. Very clean room.
Netflix on the TV.
We could lie in bed and move the TV on the wall stand. to our viewing pleasure.
Free WiFi.
Peaceful and two minutes drive into Henley on Arden.

Room Tip: All doors are soft closing.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple