Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
The Dixie Arms Hotel(Market Bosworth)
US$78
US$67
Charnwood Arms(Coalville)
US$92
US$144
Travelodge Leicester Markfield(Leicester)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$122
US$88
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
King Richard III Inn(Market Bosworth)
4,603 results
All reviewsnational holidaysthrough travelzoocountry parkshort breakfantastic valuebit datedfull englishcarvery dinner
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Booked for a 3 night Eater break including Breakfast and Dinner for a great price. But after reading some of the reviews was very apprehensive. With have quite low expectations n arrival we were delighted with everything from the start. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food was lovely and abundant. The rooms were a little tired in places and the bed was not the most comfortable - but on the whole it was perfectly adequate for a short stay. Tea making facilities/hairdryer/trouser press/iron & ironing boar in room. Disappointing the free internet lasted only 30 minutes. after that you had to pay £7 per device per day. I feel this should be a free service or a nominal fee only charged. The hotel is a beautiful building as are the grounds. The local village of Market Bosworth is a few minutes walk and has a variety of small shops and inns/restaurants. A very enjoyable rip - would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Booked an afternoon tea hear, through a competition I won and had it for half price. Was utterly disappointed with the service and the afternoon tea, I was told it would be in the Woolaston room, we then had to go to the bar who then informed us that there was a wedding reception in there, so we weren’t allowed to have it in the restaurant as they said they were serving lunch, even though it was only a quarter full, so we had to sit at tables in the bar. We were not asked if we had any allergies, (of which my husband can’t at fish) so I had to eat the tuna sandwich’s while he had the cheese, we were not made to feel at all welcome. Will definitely not be recommending this to anyone. Very poor service and ambience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gailstock
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have been to Bosworth Hall 3 or 4 times with National Holidays and have had a lovely time with good food and a nice room. I normally book online but this time (as I had a gift voucher)I booked through my local travel agent. The last time I stayed at Bosworth hall our room was a very lyong way from reception, so this time I asked if we could be nearer reception. However we were on the lower ground floor with a wall in front of the window with a glimpse of the staff car park. It was also a very long way from reception. The food was excellent (self service) but the only dessert was gateaux (which I hate) and some insipid looking tin7ned fruit salad. I was shocked one evening to see two femalemails arrive for dinner with no shoes on .....and again the next morning a young woman came for breakfast wearing pyjamas. Perhaps a word from one of the staff would have been appropriate. It would be a shame to lower the standards of a very nice hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights with friends had a good time room was ok only downside was the creaking floors as you heard people walking around at night the food was ok but could have been a bit more choice every night we had a 99p bar from 6 till 9 not a great choice not enough seating for the amount of people Staying at hotel very nice grounds to walk around staff ok maybe stay again in the future went with uk breakaways

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This hotel has everything you need, great food, lovely bar, Spa on the grounds where you can pamper yourself all day and relax, snooker room lovely walks round the hotel grounds with much history, leaflet can be picked up at reception, great for weddings, funerals and other special occasions. hotel staff very friendly and will go out of their way to help.

Room Tip: Lovely to have a garden view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple