“Fabulous food!”

Crossed Khukris Gurkha Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 170 Restaurants in Nuneaton
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Nepalese
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Crossed Khukris is a warm and welcoming family run restaurant serving mouthwatering Nepalese cuisine at an affordable price, whilst not sacrificing on quality. Winner of the Godiva Gold award 2008 and 2010, we are voted as one of the best restaurant in Coventry and Warwickshire. We were also recognized as one of the best restaurants in the Warwickshire country by the 'AA guide to restaurants and pubs' in 2012.At Crossed Khukris, we aim to serve our customers with the best Nepalese foods, tantalizing your taste buds with our popular 'Hill Boy' Sauce and provide warm and friendly dining environment.Please do not forget to like our facebook page. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I go to the restaurant I think that the food cannot get any better but they always serve up such delicious meals! Service is excellent and nothing is too much trouble. If you want to try something diffferent their chicken chow mein Nepalese style is a favourite with a spicy kick. If you like really tasty food this is the place to go!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The food and service were both very good. I was there for a special occasion and was not disappointed. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This was a first for ourselves . We had not tried their restaurant before . The staff are so helpful and pleasant. The delivery was prompt and exactly on time . Our meal was wonderful far better that we expected it will now become our goto place when looking for far eastern cooking. Wow top of the class top rated delivery service . And all done with a smile.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I have had meals here for a good number of years and have never been disappointed. When I worked in industry and hosted customers, there were many requests from them for this to be on the itinerary - and it was indeed!

The staff are extremely friendly and especially helpful when it comes to understanding the menu. Food is always of a very high standard, plentiful, tasty and excellent value for money.

Whether it is for hosting customers or out for a meal with friends, you will not be disappointed. Book early!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I really can’t praise this place enough . The food is exquisite, the service is polite and excellent , pricing is perfect and the staff are so well dressed and accommodating. If you are in Nuneaton and you want a place to go with friends or family don’t even consider anywhere else . The momo’s are to die for and the food has so much flavour . Om the owner runs a tight ship here and I don’t think it’s ever dropped it’s standards in the 15 years I’ve been revisiting this place !