“Delicious Tapas ”

Ranked #15 of 170 Restaurants in Bognor Regis
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Brilliant offer of any 3 tapas for just under a tenner. So, as we were a party of 4, we chose 12 different tapas including prawn, chicken and pork dishes. Every dish was fabulous and there was plenty of food for all of us. I wasn't sure about the Rosè wine being dry enough and I was offered a really good size taster. It was lovely and dry and ice cold, so we went for a bottle. Service was good but we were the only customers. Could have been friendlier. And decor does look a bit tired in the daylight but would most probably be very cosy at night.

2  Thank Colleen M

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Came here for a hen do with some friends! We had pre booked and pre ordered our food yet the wait was unacceptable. We waited 40 mins for our drinks which there was no excuse for as there was a woman doing the drinks separately to the waiters. I had to ask a couple of times for drinks and in the end had to go to the bar and stand and wait for them to be done. The waiters were 2 young lads who I felt sorry for as it was both their second shifts and had basically been left to it. The lady (who I think was in charge) behind the counter was really grumpy and unhelpful when we asked how long the food would be as we had been waiting an hour and half nearly already!
Luckily when the food came out it was good but I have had better tapas else where!
In short .. poor service and average food!!

1  Thank Ajg0306
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Lovely lovely food - Tapas very good. Our first visit to the restaurant was great and only fault being a birthday celebration in another part of restaurant slowed service down. We had to wait a considerable time - had we realised probably would have ordered bread etc. we ordered 15 Tapas dishes all of which were delicious cooked to order so cannot fault the food - staff were friendly. Will certainly be returning - great evening Sangria great too.

4  Thank Sheila B
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Visited this Tapas Bar to celebrate my birthday last Thursday and what a surprise. We had excellent and generous sized tapas a lovely Sangria (the best I had for a long time) and great entertainment. We enjoyed the Belly Dancer and the Spanish Group; Well done Sen, we will visit again.!

4  Thank Elizabeth L
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Sen Mediterranean Restaurante is amazing ! We can have a delicious meal in a romantic and nice atmosphere . Food is very fresh , very well cooked, water mouthering and presented. In Sen we feel comfortable and with will to come again and again! I strongly recommend this fantastic place !

3  Thank Maria Dulce L