“Scrumptious meal ”
Review of Kemp Thai

Kemp Thai
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It was our first visit to Kemp thai it was delicious. Fresh, scrumptious flavours. Really enjoyable. We had a 50% off voucher so good value . Although would have been disappointed with the quantity had i paid full price .

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The food is mostly excellent (I had a chicken stir fry dish that tasted like it had been frozen but everything else has been very good), but the prices are a little high

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I’ve had Thai and I can’t see what all the hype is about. I found the portions small for the cost which is the reason for 3*. Food itself tasted ok but certainly not something I would rave about. Guess it’s just not my thing.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I don't generally comment on restaurants but this one is worth recommending.
The Yum Nam Tok is incredible!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2018

As a mix of vegan and gluten-free diets, we were way too excited by the options on this menu! Ordering online is really easy too and you get all the options for everything. There was a bit of a mix up with the delivery but Lee more than made up for it and really went out of his way to so which I really appreciated! Food was amazing, in particular the satay sauce - the best I've had (from a lot of Thai places)! Definitely will be ordering again :)

Date of visit: January 2018