“Mr”

Add it.
China Brasserie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great food will use again nice surrounding.If you enjoy chinese food you will not be disappointed and at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Seldom do i review, only if exceptionally bad or good. Thankfully tonight was EXCELLENT. Simple order of Smoked chicken, Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls, Chicken & Mushrooms and Special Fried Rice (£23 total with Prawn crackers). No picture i’m afraid as could wait to plate it. Delivered under the 30 minutes quoted. Have never seen chicken balls that big, size of small breast! The smoked chicken was moist, fresh and very tasty. Whilst the chicken & mushroom looked anaemic, the flavour was excellent. Rice was light and well cooked. Can not fault the meal, other than to say i will be eating it for next 2-3 days with my wife, portion size was more than generous. So glad my normal Chinese takeaway was busy (web-site failure too), the other not open on Sundays. They included a menu, that is likely to be heavily used. Thanks guys, I will be back!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This was recommended by a friend so I rang up to book. Friend had already mentioned that we might be coming along so when I gave my name it was nice to hear that my name had been remembered! Staff attentive but not too so, food was delicious, couldn’t fault it, and for me that’s a biggie! Main man was excellent, chatty and polite. We will be back for sure, they also do a takeaway service which was very popular, and, AND they deliver out to our village, bonus!!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

...surprise, came late the lights were off but the quickly made a little something as a take away and it was really tasty...due to their kindness I went again the next day to seat in their restaurant and they were as nice quick and the food as good as the previous meal.
All I can say is that my experience was good and I’d go there again and again !!!

Thank you...

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Wanted to review after our 1st takeaway as it was simply delicious, but decided to wait till we'd ordered again. We've now had 3 and each time it's been the same, yummy, hot, good portions, and delivered very speedily. Smoked chicken is the nuts, my favourite. Definitely would recommend!