“Family Christmas Fish Dinner for Three”
Review of The Fish Factory

The Fish Factory
Cuisines: European, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was a little disappointed that the Scallops on the menu were not available, however the other fish all appeared to be very well prepared and served.

1  Thank Jim O

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We were recommended by a friend to eat here and also told to book in advance
as it’s gets busy. We booked for a Saturday night, it was fairly busy, but were shown to a table without delay. Our waitress brought the menu and we ordered drinks.
There is good choice of various fish and non fish dishes as well as vegetarian.
We both chose to have fish and chips and mushy peas. Well must say the fish was piping hot just the right amount of batter the best I have tasted in England in a long time.
The chips and peas were also very goods as were the deserts we finished with.
The restaurant is well laid out, very clean and all the staff were welcoming, friendly and professional. We really enjoyed the food and the whole experience. We have since made a return visit.

2  Thank gandjowen
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Ate here November 2017 with my friend who lives in Littlehampton.

He loves the place and I can see why.

We were welcomed on entry and offered a choice of tables.

I chose plain old cod and chips.

My mate chose the skate.

It was all delightful, absolutely no complaints at all.

And the ambience is great too with the all-white style. Loved that as well.

Enjoyed a couple of draught beers as well.

I didn’t pay so no idea of the bill.

But I’d love a place like this near me.....

Will I return, you bet!!

1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Excellent food and service , especially as we were part of a large party of over 20 people. The staff were very professional and friendly. Everything was so well organised.On a busy Saturday evening they made sure that my friend's retirement celebration meal went without a hitch. Highly recommended.

1  Thank 789tb
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

They don't just do fish! Great selection of choices for Sunday lunch including very tssty roasts. Good dessert selection. Friendly and welcoming staff.

1  Thank AndyCR99