US$117
The Stonemasons Inn(Petworth)(Great Value!)
US$91
The Angel Inn(Midhurst)
US$113
US$99
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$255
Roundabout Hotel(West Chiltington)
US$95
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Unfortunately despite booking and paying to stay here some months in advance, and confirming my booking during the week of my stay, I was prevented from staying at the Ashleigh B&B because I did not check in at a time suitable to the owner. I was at a wedding but had informed the owner when I would arrive. Consequently I was left with nowhere to stay despite the owners being aware I was a lone traveller. To make matters worse I was not given a refund. This establishment should be clearer with guests, particularly on their website, of exactly what their terms and conditions are.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
4  Thank CremebruleeLondon
Reviewed 3 December 2006

Three friends and I have just spent the weekend here and we were made extremely welcome. The accommodation is comfortable and spacious, set in beautiful countryside surroundings. We were made to feel incredibly welcome by the hosts, Mr & Mrs Thomas, who were both really lovely....cheerful, helpful and friendly.

The food was superb, especially the home-made bread. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Rustyangel