Ashleigh Bed and Breakfast
The Swan Inn(Fittleworth)(Great Value!)
US$90
Travelodge
US$72
US$70
Travelocity
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell(Arundel)(Great Value!)
US$45
Travelodge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2010

Stephen & Madeline were very welcoming (as were Gill and Jack!). The farmhouse is beautiful, the bedroom was huge and comfortable with a lovely view over the front garden. The breakfast was amazing - I couldn't finish everything on offer, which is unusual for me! I would certainly visit again, with no hesitation. I found the location very easy to find, and although I was worried about the proximity of a main road I honestly heard nothing with the window closed - even though my room looked out directly towards the road. Thank you so much, Stephen & Madeline - my only regret was staying just one night!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank SJWKent
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Unfortunately despite booking and paying to stay here some months in advance, and confirming my booking during the week of my stay, I was prevented from staying at the Ashleigh B&B because I did not check in at a time suitable to the owner. I was at a wedding but had informed the owner when I would arrive. Consequently I was left with nowhere to stay despite the owners being aware I was a lone traveller. To make matters worse I was not given a refund. This establishment should be clearer with guests, particularly on their website, of exactly what their terms and conditions are.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
4  Thank CremebruleeLondon
Reviewed 3 December 2006

Three friends and I have just spent the weekend here and we were made extremely welcome. The accommodation is comfortable and spacious, set in beautiful countryside surroundings. We were made to feel incredibly welcome by the hosts, Mr & Mrs Thomas, who were both really lovely....cheerful, helpful and friendly.

The food was superb, especially the home-made bread. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Rustyangel