Big Trout Motor Inn
Jenolan Caves House(Jenolan Caves)
US$49
  • Restaurant
The Bowen Inn Motel(Lithgow)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
Agoda.com
Lithgow Workies Club Motel(Lithgow)(Great Value!)
US$129
Priceline
US$105
TripAdvisor
Zig Zag Motel(Lithgow)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Bushman's Motor Inn(Wallerawang)
  • Restaurant
Gold Panner Motor Inn(Bathurst)
TripAdvisor
All reviewschinese restauranttroutgood sizeplenty of spacefree wififair bitshower curtainclean roomsjenolan cavesan overnight stayfamily roomlate at nighthot waterrsl clubcomfortable staynext morninga great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Overpriced for what you get. Heater didn't come on until late. Girl in restaurant advised no room service but offered plastic forks to eat with out of take away containers - eventually after asking that she double check she came back to advise we could get room service as she didn't know what it was. No microwave in room to warm up children's bottle.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Beccy133
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Have stayed before and will again good size room plenty of room, nice view, great shower head (one of my gripes at times) and plenty of hot water, the room was made up each day and they replaced the towels, soap even though there was still plenty, even the toilet roll was a new one didn't think needed, everything was clean and tidy, very quiet on the days we were there though one night the plumbing to the shower next door late at night was heard, would definitely recommend it we rang on the morning we left for Oberon and a room was confirmed, the only tiny gripe the shower curtain is very dark and with the light not over the top was a bit dark when showering, there was a problem connecting to the free WiFi though could live without it, could bet emails on my phone so no problem, plenty of off road parking, the Chinese Restaurant attached is definitly worth eating at great food and service servrd hot as well.

Room Tip: All room ground floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Went for an overnight stay. Nice and tidy however pretty expensive for what we got. Location fair bit out of town, so not suitable for walking from licenced premises. Car club there on the night who were nice.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017

After a considerable drive, we appreciated the tea & coffee, with biscuits, upon our arrival. The bathroom was one of the cleanest I've seen in my travels in Oz and overseas. Although the decor was dated, we had plenty of room with both a queen sized and single bed in the room. Good to see reception staff using our name when checking in. All in all, a comfortable stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Oberon is a small town, so accommodation for weddings etc fills up quickly.

When booking the hotel, there was no confirmation or email to say the room had been secured. I found this a little odd.

The rooms are as pictured. Definitely in need of an upgrade though.

The main issues for me, however, were:

* A reasonable sized stain on the bottom sheet - which i didn't find until late at night. No idea what it could have been from - I don't think I want to know. See my photo.

* The doorbell chime was constantly going off everytime somebody walked into the office/reception. Very annoying and I think unnecessary.

* A constant buzzing sound everytime somebody in the motel used the bathroom - at all hours of the night.

For $135 a night, I would stay elsewhere.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple