Rest Easy Motel(Wentworth Falls)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$52
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
moments Mountain Retreat(Wentworth Falls)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
The Hideaway Retreat(Wentworth Falls)
Mountainside B&B(Wentworth Falls)
TripAdvisor
Grand View Hotel(Wentworth Falls)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsamazing viewsconservation hutloft suitespa bathcooked breakfastblue mountainsperfect hostssmall roomgreat roomnational passevery morningminute walktop floorenjoy the viewwell worth the effortmy birthdayrelaxing stay
Reviewed 12 March 2017

What else is there to say. Great location - walk out the driveway, turn left and you are in the Blue Mountain National Park. Hop in the car and you are minutes from Katoomba and Leura. Clean, great breakfast and beautiful views from your private deck.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Martin M, Owner at Valley of the Waters B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Hi Tony, thanks so much for your comments, very kind. Really enjoyed having you both stay.

Regards
Marty and Janice.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Awesome balcony views. Room is comfy and the service is second to none. Breakfast every morning is restaurant quality with choice of cooked or continental delivered to your room either on the deck or inside (if its too cold). Will stay here again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Martin M, Owner at Valley of the Waters B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thanks so much Scott for your kind comments, very much appreciated. From your review it looks like you got some really nice photos of the changing views while you were here. We'd love to see you again!

Regards
Marty and Janice

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

This was the third time I'd stayed here: first in 2005 for my first wedding anniversary, in 2013 for a father-daughter trip and now in 2017 with our family of four.

Each time, we stayed in the Loft Suite which has an additional small room off the main bedroom. From the beginning, I have been awed by the simply amazing views of the valley and distant Blue Mountains. I have seen glorious sunsets, foggy mornings and even seen a rain shower slowly approach, and all of these were picturesque. Best of all? The view is right from the bed!

The B&B is very comfortable and clean. Marty is a very friendly host and made me and my family feel most welcome each time we came.

My family have tucked into Marty's delicious and very generous breakfasts, taken on some delightful bush trails which start just a fewinutes from the B&B, and then indulged in the spa tub in our room.

A stay at Valley of the Waters is sheer bliss!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Martin M, Owner at Valley of the Waters B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Adam, it was a pleasure catching up with you and your lovely family on your 3rd visit. Thankyou so much for your kind words, glad you enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you all again soon.

Kind Regards
Marty and Janice Monks

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I've stayed in a few places on the blue mountains and this is the best by far! The Room was fantastic, comfortable, the views as amazing as the photos, and the breakfast was perfect! Native birds came to say hello (and beg for food) and t was lovely to eat breakfast to the sounds of birdsong.

Our host was accommodating for every request - a few times a bit grumpy, but every other time delightful.

I'm so happy we choose to stay here. My only request is that I wish there was some way to feed the birds.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We arrived earlier than expected and our room had already been made up for us, what can I say walking into the room the view is amazing!! That alone would be a drawcard. The room itself was perfect with everything we could need and our host was very friendly and helpful with his local knowledge. Our breakfast the next day was a feast and fully enjoyed on our balcony, a bit chilly but it was our farewell to that view. Could not find fault at all. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a best room, all rooms have the same view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple