All reviews loft apartment spa bath gas fire the kitchen blue mountains three nights self catering our night stay sized bed both sides my partner on arrival bit concerned washing machine and dryer perfect location to explore two storey air conditioner
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Nice spot , close to walking tracks and everything.
Owner is lovely and very helpful.

Clean spacious lofts .

The only negative is that I don't like to have to wash all the utensils etc in the kitchen myself . If you pay for a room you shouldn't have to do that.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My partner and I had a 3 night weekend stay.The room was lovely and the spa very relaxing. We felt totally at home in our loft apartment and very cosy with the gas fire, even when the fountain outside froze over. Highly recommend and we look forward to a return visit this winter.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights as a last getaway before our firstborn arrives. It's a very peaceful location and the apartment was large, modern and comfortable. The retreat is just a stroll away to some nice easy walks and breathtaking views. The staff and managers are very helpful, we had a couple of small issues which they couldn't have known about unless we told them and they fixed it straight away with no hassle. They even put a spare mattress topper on our bed because the bed was too firm for me and that made it perfect. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my fiancé stayed here for 4 days, and all I can say is I didn't want to leave, the beautiful national park is a short stroll down the road from the apartments and I highly recommend the National Pass Walk. The beds were comfy, immaculate clean apartment spacious and quiet. The managers Aaron and Tanya could not do more for us. Highly recommend

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and found the apartments very comfortable, well maintained and well appointed.

The first floor apartments felt more spacious but had a smaller kitchen facility, whilst all apartments have great spa baths and very comfortable beds.

The apartments are a 10min stroll from Wentworth Falls, which makes for a relaxing pre breakfast walk, and are an easy drive to Blue Mountains locations (Echo Point in Katoomba is approx 10mins drive).

A couple of points that stop us giving full marks:
- towels could be more generous, and it would be great if bathrobes were provided
- cups/mugs could be larger
- daily servicing would be a boon

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family