Everything about Saffire is five star+, with the staff being their greatest asset. Arrived around 2pm and were whisked off to lunch, with no need to deal with pesky check in. Our hire car needed work done to it and the staff facilitated this without any bother to us, incredible. Rooms are huge and we had the best night's sleep and when you awake, open the electric blinds and you have the panoramic Hazards right in front of you, like a painting. It is truly breathtaking. This property is unlike anything I've experienced in Australia, but is as good as Post Ranch Inn at Big Sur, California. Food was fantastic and the Chef went out of her way to provide tasty options for my vegetarian husband. Saffire must be experienced at least once in your life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saffire Freycinet is Australia’s luxury lodge on Tasmania’s East Coast adjacent to Coles Bay and overlooking the Freycinet Peninsula, famed for the iconic Wineglass Bay. Delivering sophisticated and intimate style and an inspirational experience, our Tasmanian accommodation blends mankind and nature with breathtaking beauty. Featuring 20 luxurious suites, exclusive day spa, restaurant, guest lounge and bar, this five-star plus luxury lodge experience is a celebration of the art of service, internal and external wellbeing, local culinary delights, ancient landscapes and abundant wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saffire Freycinet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saffire Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Saffire Freycinet Coles Bay