“Consistent”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #15 of 28 Restaurants in Huonville
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Always consistent and fresh ingredients, staff friendly. Not too pushy! Great hot drinks too and properly made.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Quiet little Subway on the main street, between the IGA and a video shop. Boothes on one side, counter on the other. The staff seem pleasant.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Yummy food, good service sometimes. The room is decorated nicely, big open space for you to go in groups.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Clean, great staff, excellent service. Better than many other Subways we have visited - would go back there. Plenty of seating.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 13 February 2015

We've been to this place a good many times and the service is always a bit risky- not consistent. If the person in the counter is a guy, you'll be right. If it's a girl ( I am not discriminatory), I just find that girls are a bit slow in my opinion- well perhaps the two three times I've been served by girls- they were all slow and not very attentive. I have to repeat my order all the time! How come the other guys heard me..didn't have a problem with them? But I still come back and just grin and bear it as I love their meatballs sandwiches and freshly baked buns!

Date of visit: January 2015