“Nice”
Review of Our Valley Kitchen - CLOSED

Our Valley Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

This was a good little place, I would eat frequently from here,

Unfortunately this has changed hands now and the service is a complete 180* from the past experiences I have had

I am very fussy with my food, and am disappointed that this place has been changed over

Being away from the town centre a bit may have been their downfall?!?
Due to lack of business?

What ever the reason may be, it ems shall be missed by myself and my partner

4  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 28 September 2014 via mobile

Great entertainment on Sundays. Love the lounges just like home. FANTASTIC sandwiches with the crust cut off -Bliss-
Wonderful service from Mel and Dave's good to.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

So a bit of a late review. Went here in February 2014.

Great place with a very friendly and humorous service. We had brekkie and coffees, and all of it was good. This was a quick stop on our way around Tasmania. If I ever come back to Tassie, I'll make sure to drop by here!

2  Thank Sebastian T
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is such a lovely place to stop for a bite to eat. Not only can you get a lovely lunch or snack but the best chai latte I've had in Tasmania. The cakes are also always fresh and yummy! Big bonus - the fur kids can have a play in the outdoor area!

2  Thank JanJanB