Werribee Park Motor Inn(Werribee)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$101
Book now, pay at stay
US$188
  • Pool
Werribee Motel & Apartments(Werribee)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Fitness centre
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$98
Hotels.com
Monte Villa Motor Inn(Hoppers Crossing)
US$79
Quality Suites Seasons 5(Point Cook)(Great Value!)
US$188
Quest Sanctuary Lakes(Point Cook)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$134
  • Pool
US$91
RRR Homes(Werribee)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Impressed with our accomodation, very clean, lots of room and the beds were very comfortable, will be back if in the area again. Plunger coffee and breakfast items were a nice touch.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I found my experience with Abbotts Apartments to be completley different to the above reviews.
The apartments themselves are truly fantastic, it has all the conveniences of every day home living.
My family moved in due to an insurance claim, we lived there for four weeks. We found the owners to be very regimental and intrusive, i personally walked in every night hoping my son obeyed all their rules. Honestly i believe the owners are too close to the business and it defentatly is not a warm experience.
I respect people property and felt the owners didnt respect my situation, making a stressfull situation more stressfull.
I hope this is taken in a constective manner.
regards Maryanne Conte.

I

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank maryanne12398
George169, Owner at MiHOMES Executive Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2011

We were disappointed to read this review. Our pride in our establishment and the basic house rules we ask guests to comply with are, in our minds, quite basic and workable for both parties. We service the apartments daily, guests are advised of this at check in, and that we have a policy of not moving or interfering with guests personal property to facilitate bed making or room servicing. If we notice a problem we will advise the guest of that problem, we also expect guests to relay any complaints to us.
This guest's son, a 16 year old, continually made it hard for cleaning staff and ourselves to get our job done properly, and requests to comply with basic requirements, such as proper use of and flushing of toilets and using wardrobes and drawers for clothing to allow us access to make up beds, etc went unheeded. Requesting support from the parent seemed to be to no avail as well. Four and a half years and some 13,500 guests later and we get our first bad review. Please take that into account when reading the reviews.

Reviewed 24 June 2011

We were greeted by the friendly onsite owner who was most helpful and showed us around the apartment making sure we knew how to use all the appliances. The apartment was gorgeous, very clean with all the mod cons, fantastic layout (we had room number 5) and incredibly roomy. We were surprised to see that the pantry and fridge were stocked with free breakfast items including a range of cereals, bread, spreads etc. The kids were excited to have their own upstairs bedroom and we were equally excited to have a tv in our room and a king size bed.

Would definitely stay here again, easily one of the best places we have stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank travandmel
Reviewed 24 March 2010

I stayed at Abbott's apartments for one night while conducting some training in Werribee.

The apartments are located alongside the main road about 3 kms from the centre of town, so if you are heading to Werribee for work or pleasure, and have a vehicle, these are a great option. Sitting alongside the main road may be a problem for a light sleeper, although I really did not find it an issue at all.

The apartment I stayed in was spacious and fitted out for people with disabilities. Having worked in the disability industry previously, the bathroom and ground floor access was all very user friendly

What I liked most about the complex was the owner taking the time to actually walk me to my room and give me a quick overview of how things worked. I always like that personal touch.

Breakfast was provided in the apartment. It wasn't much, but there was choice and it was fresh.

I'd certainly stay there again if back in that neck of the woods

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business